Thread: Falcons Waive CB Jalen Collins

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Falcons Waive CB Jalen Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Falcons Waive CB Jalen Collins

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Oft-disciplined how? I'm not familiar with his NFL career.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

2 long steroid suspensions since he was drafted in 2015. Just came off a 10 game ban.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

He’s a good player though...the kind that will wind up on the Patriots roster...lol.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

He's probably in Foxboro right now.........

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

You could probably videotape yourself masturbating in front of the head coach screaming "I'M GONNA KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL YOU RELEASE ME SO I CAN SIGN WITH THE PATRIOTS, I ALREADY TALKED WITH BELICHICK AND THEY OFFERED ME A 2-YEAR, $10 MILLION CONTRACT," and then post the video on Twitter with the caption "headin 2 foxboro, yea its illegal but no one gives a shit bout no tampering lol," and then the next day sign a 2-year, $10 million contract with New England only to have it rejected because whoops, the release hasn't actually gone through yet, then tweet "my bad, coach you gonna release me or what," then get released and sign the exact same 2-year, $10 million contract, and everyone around the league would go "well golly gee, that sure is a coincidence again, I'm sure the Patriots would never be up to anything unseemly." The state of things in the NFL.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    You could probably videotape yourself masturbating in front of the head coach screaming "I'M GONNA KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL YOU RELEASE ME SO I CAN SIGN WITH THE PATRIOTS, I ALREADY TALKED WITH BELICHICK AND THEY OFFERED ME A 2-YEAR, $10 MILLION CONTRACT," and then post the video on Twitter with the caption "headin 2 foxboro, yea its illegal but no one gives a shit bout no tampering lol," and then the next day sign a 2-year, $10 million contract with New England only to have it rejected because whoops, the release hasn't actually gone through yet, then tweet "my bad, coach you gonna release me or what," then get released and sign the exact same 2-year, $10 million contract, and everyone around the league would go "well golly gee, that sure is a coincidence again, I'm sure the Patriots would never be up to anything unseemly." The state of things in the NFL.
    This, with one addendum: getting accused of being a "ZOMG! JELLUSS HAYTUR!!!!111!!!!1!!!" by their ditto-head fans for pointing out the obvious.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    This, with one addendum: getting accused of being a "ZOMG! JELLUSS HAYTUR!!!!111!!!!1!!!" by their ditto-head fans for pointing out the obvious.
    "OMG! WEE DON'T CHEET! WEER DA BEST EVAH AND YOU GUYZEZ JUST JELLUSS WE DA BEST EVAH!!! *SNIFF* OMG BRADY PEED IN HEAH, THAT SMELLS SO GOOD!"

He cleared waivers and the Chiefs signed "Club Revis" over him...

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

One of my favorite prospects in the 2015 draft at the time, but thinking back I overrated him and believe scouts did also.

Wanted the next Richard Sherman so bad.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I am continually dumbfounded that these guys get caught. Dopers always have the advantage over any testing system. How can they not just cheat better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I am continually dumbfounded that these guys get caught. Dopers always have the advantage over any testing system. How can they not just cheat better?
    Easy - most of them don't get caught. Jose Canseco had a point, the advantage is just too much to pass up when guys' livelihoods depend on it. And if the incentive to do it in baseball is that big, what do you think it's like in a sport like football? It's probably pretty damn widespread.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Easy - most of them don't get caught. Jose Canseco had a point, the advantage is just too much to pass up when guys' livelihoods depend on it. And if the incentive to do it in baseball is that big, what do you think it's like in a sport like football? It's probably pretty damn widespread.
    Better statement, then mine!

Only real point is how dumb is Collins to get caught multiple times? He must just be straight injection horse steroids from like the '70's or something.