Thread: Which 4-6 Team in the ' Hunt' is most dangerous ?

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Which 4-6 Team in the ' Hunt' is most dangerous ?

There are a few team in the 'hunt' for the 6th WILD CARD could be dangerous. Balt. at 5-5 but with Flacco you just never know. A team get's HOT now can definitely make some noise. I'm thinking that the Charger's and Saint's might make some problems and could easily slip in. I'm just hoping the Steeler's take care of their business....1 game at a time. GO STEELERS !

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Which 4-6 Team in the ' Hunt' is most dangerous ?

Chargers and this is not close.....And the Saints are in the NFC and they are 8-2.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

My bad, was reading/thinking one thing and typing another....... Charger's and Texan's who I was thinking. Thanks for the correction.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Texans? Not in a million years. I think the Bills still make it. Heck I’d take Jets over Texans.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Chargers are the scariest team at the margins in the AFC.

HOF caliber QB even if he is on the back nine.
    Allen and Gordon are top caliber weapons on offense.
    Bossa and Ingram can bring a ton of havoc off the edge. Bossa influenced all 5 of Peterman's INTs last week.
    Henry seems to be real weapon at TE.

Way more concerned about them then the Bungles and Ravens. Both teams have far too many offensive issues to last long in the playoffs.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I don't know about 4-6, but both the Ravens and the chargers COULD finish at 10-6 with both having 4 AFC losses. Not sure how the tie breakers work from there. This would be a miracle if the Chargers make the playoffs after starting 0-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I don't know about 4-6, but both the Ravens and the chargers COULD finish at 10-6 with both having 4 AFC losses. Not sure how the tie breakers work from there. This would be a miracle if the Chargers make the playoffs after starting 0-4.
    The Chargers already have 5 AFC losses ... The Ravens are likely to have the tiebreaker if his two teams finish with the same record.If both teams have the same conference record, this is the common games who is the tiebreaker.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The Chargers already have 5 AFC losses ... The Ravens are likely to have the tiebreaker if his two teams finish with the same record.If both teams have the same conference record, this is the common games who is the tiebreaker.
    You are correct, I miscounted. So, I would say the Ravens have the inside track then. I was counting the 2nd Pittsburgh game as the Ravens' 4th AFC loss too.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Of all 4-6 teams, definitely the Chargers. The Chargers also have a good chance to get in as long as they learn to win the close game and stop choking like they are trying to swallow a hotdog whole when the game is on the line. Their schedule is also easy (though it seems almost every team in the AFC has a lot of winnable games left on their schedule. The teams remaining in no particular order: Chiefs (collapsing), Broncos (collapsing and not good at all), Raiders (mediocre), Browns (need I say more?) Jets (mediocre, albeit it's a cross country game), Cowboys (may be their toughest game, and still very much winnable without Zeke Elliot and Sean Lee)

Now the Ravens are still likeliest to make it to the playoffs given their record and easy schedule

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Chargers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

If anyone could be "dangerous" it would be the Raiders. They have the talent to do whatever they want, but they also look like a team that has no cohesion whatsoever. So they will probably do something like beat the Chiefs and Eagles but render that meaningless by losing to bad teams and finishing 7-9 because they are focused on stupid shit.

Houston is going nowhere; they have no quarterback and that basically destroyed their season.

The Bills, Dolphins and Jets are lobsters in a bucket - always trying to climb out, and then the others pull them back down. They've been doing this for years. Mark my words, that ill-advised one-game experiment with the terrible QB will come back to keep the Bills out of the playoffs by exactly one game.

So I guess that leaves the Ravens. Ugh. Well, if they can beat New England, it'd be OK.

See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    If anyone could be "dangerous" it would be the Raiders. They have the talent to do whatever they want, but they also look like a team that has no cohesion whatsoever. So they will probably do something like beat the Chiefs and Eagles but render that meaningless by losing to bad teams and finishing 7-9 because they are focused on stupid shit.

Houston is going nowhere; they have no quarterback and that basically destroyed their season.

The Bills, Dolphins and Jets are lobsters in a bucket - always trying to climb out, and then the others pull them back down. They've been doing this for years. So I guess that leaves the Ravens. Ugh. Well, if they can beat New England, it'd be OK.

The problem of the raiders,they have no defense too....Their defense has 0 INTERCEPTION after 10 games!!!!