Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 11

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Week 11

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    The Saints could have both the DROY (Lattimore) and the OROY (Kamara).
    Their draft is crazy!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I think that Case Keenum is an NFL starting quarterback.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I think Joseph may be gone as the HC at year's end. He's not a fit.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I think Joseph may be gone as the HC at year's end. He's not a fit.
    That hire made no sense to me at the time after watching the Steelers shred the Dolphins defense in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    That hire made no sense to me at the time after watching the Steelers shred the Dolphins defense in the playoffs
    And the Dolphins Defense were bad for most of the year, not just in the game against Pittsburgh!

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/mia/2016.htm

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    See ya Jack.... and take those two useless coordinators with you! The ineptitude is astounding! How do you have two weeks to prepare for a game and look like that!!!??? Lynch needs to be cut right now! It's ALL coaching. This team is worse than the Browns.... it really is.
    As good as a coach as he was last year, he’s that atrocious this year...

Why they went out and signed Lynch and expected anything out of him is beyond me. He was in retirement mode and a year removed from football. There were much better options out there...they went for the nameplate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    As good as a coach as he was last year, he’s that atrocious this year...

Why they went out and signed Lynch and expected anything out of him is beyond me. He was in retirement mode and a year removed from football. There were much better options out there...they went for the nameplate.
    Even last year, Del Rio was not so good...He's a defensive coach and his defense was atrocious last year

I agree for Lynch too.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Last year the Raiders had a point differential of +31 and that was while playing the AFC South, NFC South, Bills, and Ravens. They won a lot of close games last year while Derek Carr was having an MVP caliber year

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I think that Case Keenum is an NFL starting quarterback.
    That week 2 win over the Vikings is looking mightily impressive right now. Diggs and Theilen are also one of the most productive WR duos in the NFL this year and the Steelers held that offense to 9 points

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Last year the Raiders had a point differential of +31 and that was while playing the AFC South, NFC South, Bills, and Ravens. They won a lot of close games last year while Derek Carr was having an MVP caliber year

- - - Updated - - -

That week 2 win over the Vikings is looking mightily impressive right now. Diggs and Theilen are also one of the most productive WR duos in the NFL this year and the Steelers held that offense to 9 points
    And the Vikings defense have allowed more than 20 points only twice this year .... one of his times were against the steelers!

I saw the Rams-Vikings game as well as the Rams-Seahawks game back in week 5, and that Rams offense seems to look more like the Jeff Fisher iterations of the Rams whenever they play tough defenses. They appear to know how to dominate defenses such as the Colts, Giants, 9ers, and Texans, but they need to learn to move the ball against the tough defenses if they want any shot at making it through the NFC.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Held them to 9 and they had a better running game at that time too...

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Their draft is crazy!
    Lattimore, Kamara... nuff said.

Plus, Ramczyk is the typical Wisconsin O-lineman: above average.

When you add in Marcus Willians, Alex Anzalone, and (my boy) Trey Hendrickson, that is six “hits” in one draft.

Atlanta up 31-20 on Seattle. Seattle definitely missing Sherman and Chancellor

Pete Carroll looked stunned for the majority of the game. He wore that “Eli Manning Face” for pretty much kickoff to missed FG.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

See ya Jack.... and take those two useless coordinators with you! The ineptitude is astounding! How do you have two weeks to prepare for a game and look like that!!!??? Lynch needs to be cut right now! It's ALL coaching. This team is worse than the Browns.... it really is.
    They appear to have plenty of talent .

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Ken Norton Jr. is fired!! Finally!!! Pagano to take over. Now, if they can/will just fire Downing!

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Ken Norton Jr. is fired!! Finally!!! Pagano to take over. Now, if they can/will just fire Downing!
    Wasn't it just last year when everyone was talking about how great the Raiders defense was?

It seems like everyone but Del Rio is getting blamed.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Who was saying how great the defense was? The defense has been near the bottom of the league for 15 years! Most of us Raiders fans have been calling for Norton to be fired for the last 2 years. If we can just get rid of Reggie, Del Rio and Downing, we could just start sucking with a fresh slate next year. Reggie is the by far the biggest problem.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Who was saying how great the defense was? The defense has been near the bottom of the league for 15 years! Most of us Raiders fans have been calling for Norton to be fired for the last 2 years. If we can just get rid of Reggie, Del Rio and Downing, we could just start sucking with a fresh slate next year. Reggie is the by far the biggest problem.
    The national media and sportswriters last year. The Raiders had become the darlings of the NFL last year until Carr got hurt. I think that they were hyping the defense just because of Mack.

They were 12-4 last year and this year they've completely fallen apart. The defense gave up 24 pts/game last year and have given up 25 pts/game this year. I'm having a hard time finding the defense as being the problem with the team this year. It's the offense that's really fallen off.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

The offense has fallen off. That's what happens when you get rid of the guy that led you to being in the top 5 of the league in offense, and replace him with a rookie clip board holder that knows nothing about running a top 5 offense.

The defense has been a problem for a long time. You can't continue to give up 20 - 30 points a game and hope your offense can continue to score 30+ points a game. That's a recipe for failure..... I give you the 2017 Raiders as an example.