Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 11

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Week 11

New England up 17-0. Pats continue to take advantage of sloppy play from opposition.

Pittsburgh is the only team left on their schedule capable of competing with New England

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    5 interceptions now!
    I don't get this. The Bills were holding the sixth seed and they bench the QB. Granted I don't follow the Bills all that closely but I didn't think Taylor was playing that poorly... Unless it was disciplinary . Either way, stupid move.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Bills mailing it in

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

OK. I'm starting to think that Jones and Dobbs are not that bad!

Peterman
    Savage
    Cutler/Moore
    Bortles
    Gabbert
    Osweiler
    Fitzpatrick
    Kizer
    Hundley (although I still kinda think there is some talent there...)
    Beathard

That's the guys that I would NOT trade those two for. All those frauds are STARTING NFL QBs. Just terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    I don't get this. The Bills were holding the sixth seed and they bench the QB. Granted I don't follow the Bills all that closely but I didn't think Taylor was playing that poorly... Unless it was disciplinary . Either way, stupid move.
    As far as I know -- one bad game.

I think it was a classic example of coaching staff arrogantly believing in "their guy" (Peterman who they drafted) and wanting to use any excuse to ease the existing flawed (but effective!) starter out the door.

Saw a glimpse of Bills Chargers and they already put Tyrod Taylor back in. He fumbled and the Chargers returned it for a TD. The Chargers may be the 6th most talented team in the AFC and they entered today 3-6

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

With the Chiefs dropping 4 of their last 5, the Chargers who will win their 4th out of their last 6 are certainly playing the best football right now

I think this is safe to say that Jack Del Rio will be fired after this season if this is not before!!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Alex Smith has imploded for the Chiefs as has the Chiefs run game. Kareem Hunt has gone from rookie of the year candidate to just a regular guy. Kamara has vaulted way past Hunt...IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

When do we get Mahomes?

If the eagles lose tonight in Dallas,the Eagles will be the 3rd seed in the NFC at 8-2!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I think this is safe to say that Jack Del Rio will be fired after this season if this is not before!!!
    How the hell does this recycled chuckle-head keep getting a job?

4 seasons in 12 years that he gets a team over .500. 4 losing seasons and on his way to a 5th. Another in a series of just fraudulent NFL head coaches.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post

4 seasons in 12 years that he gets a team over .500. 4 losing seasons and on his way to a 5th. Another in a series of just fraudulent NFL head coaches.
    I hope they keep him.

And he is bad as DC too!

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    When do we get Mahomes?
    I guess if the staff thinks not going deep is what is holding them back. One thing I know for sure, as soon as Mahomes gets in a game he is chucking it long to Hill. Went for over 8 yards per attempt his entire college career.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Burfict “injured”as the Broncos have momentum and driving. Limping off the field and the guy looks like Kevin Spacey at the end of Usual Suspects as he walks closer to the sideline...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Burfict “injured”as the Broncos have momentum and driving. Limping off the field and the guy looks like Kevin Spacey at the end of Usual Suspects as he walks closer to the sideline...lol.
    Hopefully he does get into a car and disappears forever.

Either the Eagles are really really good or the Cowboys are being exposed as complete pretenders on national television.

Honestly not sure which - haven't been paying close enough attention.

Either way, Cowboys are not good!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Either the Eagles are really really good or the Cowboys are being exposed as complete pretenders on national television.

Honestly not sure which - haven't been paying close enough attention.

Either way, Cowboys are not good!
    The Cowboys have probably been the most consistently over-hyped team of the last 20+ years. No matter how badly they play they'll still get their 8+ prime time games a year, though. Makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    The Cowboys have probably been the most consistently over-hyped team of the last 20+ years. No matter how badly they play they'll still get their 8+ prime time games a year, though. Makes me sick.
    Agreed. I get the # of games because their fan-base is so large, but boy are people taken in by this team year after year!

Overall, Sunday Night Football has sucked ass this year

The Eagles seem like they are pretty damned good. Good OL/DL resulting in good running game and QB. DL is giving the DBs help with their rush.

Agreed. I get the # of games because their fan-base is so large, but boy are people taken in by this team year after year!
    Every time this team makes the playoffs, they get hyped up as Super Bowl contenders, even though they haven't reached the conference finals in over 20 years.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Oh, hell no to the Eagles winning it all if we don't. Just no! We hate anything Filthadelphia... except their cheesesteaks.

We could only stomach watching the first half of the Patriots game. They make me nauseous.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

When will Brady just decline? 40 years old and still plays like he is in his early 30's.

The best ever.

I enjoy watching the Cowboys get stomped.

- - - Updated - - -

"America's team"

*eye roll*

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

See ya Jack.... and take those two useless coordinators with you! The ineptitude is astounding! How do you have two weeks to prepare for a game and look like that!!!??? Lynch needs to be cut right now! It's ALL coaching. This team is worse than the Browns.... it really is.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I agree. Their fanbase is nauseating and the covered wagon business can't keep up.

BostonBlackie

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Oh, hell no to the Eagles winning it all if we don't. Just no! We hate anything Filthadelphia... except their cheesesteaks.

We could only stomach watching the first half of the Patriots game. They make me nauseous.
    Why? Seriously, I'm not being a wise guy, what did they do yesterday to make anyone nauseous?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Kareem Hunt has gone from rookie of the year candidate to just a regular guy. Kamara has vaulted way past Hunt...IMO.
    The Saints could have both the DROY (Lattimore) and the OROY (Kamara).