Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game ball vs Titans

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Game ball vs Titans

Antonio Brown is obvious, but Roethlisberger was great in the second half with 20/23 and 3TD after being 10/22 in the first half.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Re: Game ball vs Titans

Keith Butler and the D

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Offense: Ben/AB/JuJu

Defense: Sensabaugh/Hilton

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

JU JU, AB and Ben too

LOL the fans are saying here we go Steelers JU JU

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

First and foremost, Ben Roethlisberger. He made me happy tonight.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Offense: Ben and AB

Defense: Team Game Ball. 5 sacks/4 picks.

Heyward is on pace for an all pro season

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Balls: Big Ben, finally able to say that. He was great in the 2nd half. AB dominated with 3 TDs. Heyward and Tuitt are dominating right now. Vince Williams has been great today.

Goats: Skycam, that needs to die a slow and painful death. The refs were so awful, first half red zone, and those deep plays in the 2nd half the only stains on an overall great performance

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Offense: Ben and AB

Defense: Team Game Ball. 5 sacks/4 picks.

Heyward is on pace for an all pro season

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Offense: Big Ben and AB
    Defense: Cam and Sensabaugh

Ben can still play when given the chance.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    First and foremost, Ben Roethlisberger. He made me happy tonight.
    As Ben would say https://tenor.com/view/oh-big-ben-st...e-gif-10074145

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I'm happy Ben hates Thursday night football!

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

I'm giving Martavis Bryant an honorable mention. I know he only had 2 catches. But he made two critical plays that had a major impact on the end result. First his hustle and awareness resulted in a huge fumble recovery that helped the Steelers extend the lead into the half. ( even if the refs did screw up the spot) And then his 20 yard catch on a 3rd and 10 play from the Steelers 25 with them clinging to a 23-17 lead was critical. 3 and out that possession and punt and that game could have gone an entirely different game. Plus he got screwed out of a big catch that might have changed the way the first half played out. That was not OPI!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Well....that doesn't suck!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    I'm giving Martavis Bryant an honorable mention. I know he only had 2 catches. But he made two critical plays that had a huge impact on the end result. First his hustle and awareness resulted in a huge fumble recovery that helped the Steelers extend the lead into the half. ( even if the refs did screw up the spot) And then his 20 yard catch on a 3rd and 10 play from the Steelers 25 with them clinging to a 23-17 lead was huge. 3 and out that possession and punt and that game could have gone an entirely different game. Plus he got screwed on a big catch that might have changed the way the first half played out. That was not OPI!
    I agree. I think MB is busting his ass. I'm going to watch the game again, but he threw at least one good block tonight.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I'm giving Martavis Bryant an honorable mention. I know he only had 2 catches. But he made two critical plays that had a major impact on the end result. First his hustle and awareness resulted in a huge fumble recovery that helped the Steelers extend the lead into the half. ( even if the refs did screw up the spot) And then his 20 yard catch on a 3rd and 10 play from the Steelers 25 with them clinging to a 23-17 lead was critical. 3 and out that possession and punt and that game could have gone an entirely different game. Plus he got screwed out of a big catch that might have changed the way the first half played out. That was not OPI!
    Agreed, he was also wide open on the play that Ben decided to run on. It looked possible that he may have scored.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I'm happy Ben hates Thursday night football!
    Yeah, really. The NFL is never going to rid themselves of TNF if he keeps giving them games like tonight's.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Game Ball for the whole team

Goat: Dupree, dude is absent

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Give Boswell a game ball. Nailed that 50 yarder in less than ideal weather, when it was a nip and tuck game. Plus his kickoffs gave the Titans poor starting field position all game.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously primary game balls go to Ben and AB on offense, and Cam Heyward, and Ryan Shazier on defense.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Todd Haley for an offense that put up more than 30 points. ?

GAMEBALL
    I've been calling Ben out this year, and rightfully so with his play. That being said, it's only fair to give him his due as well. And tonight, he played very, very well. In fact, I think he played very well in the first half as well. The numbers won't show it, but he was hitting his receivers in the hands. One pass that looked bad was actually Ju-Ju turning the wrong way and then having to turn back around. That's on him. So, yeah, Ben gets a game ball. Maybe even two of them.

AB. What else can you say?

Haley. I had no idea about some of those calls early, but then he got that team in a rhythm and didn't look back.

LeBeau. Thank you Coach LeBeau for playing the same defense and letting Steelers fans know what it feels like to watch our team go up and down the field exploiting seams in the coverage.
    Sensabaugh. Really? This is the talent we have sitting behind our starters? Unreal. Sure, Sensabaugh blew a coverage that ended up with seven points. However, he more than made up for it.

Defense as a whole. 17 points with a starting safety AND starting CB out. Unreal. Great job.

GOATS

Entire Defense. It's an interception. Not a touchdown. Stop celebrating.

Other than that, I'm good.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Vintage Ben. I've been waiting.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Home Ben. He must really enjoy the home cooking.
    AB.

I think the Steelers have the best color rush unis. Not a fan of the Titan blues, nor most of the other ones I have seen.

Very surprising that this is the first time since 1997 that the steelers have a game of 4 interceptions.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Give Boswell a game ball. Nailed that 50 yarder in less than ideal weather, when it was a nip and tuck game.

He is the ONLY player to ever have three FGs of 50 yards (or longer) at Heinz Field. Add in the situation at the time, and it’s about as clutch as you’ll get (outside of a game-winning FG).

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

I'm going to give honorable mention to the entire ST, (since they get trashed so badly every week). Great coverage, nice kicking, and decent returns.....oh and a blocked field goal. Not a liability in this game......that alone should be a plus.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Marcus Mariota gets some credit. When you lose the turnover battle, you tend to lose the game and most of those INT's were just straight gifts to the DB's .

Does anybody find it interesting that if Ben throws 5 INT's, he "doesn't have it any more", but when Mariota throws 4 INT's its just "good Steelers defense"?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Marcus Mariota gets some credit. When you lose the turnover battle, you tend to lose the game and most of those INT's were just straight gifts to the DB's .

Does anybody find it interesting that if Ben throws 5 INT's, he "doesn't have it any more", but when Mariota throws 4 INT's its just "good Steelers defense"?
    Mariota has checked out. He's already thinking about retiring.