Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Whom The A$&holes Are Rooting (Week 11)

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: For Whom The A$&holes Are Rooting (Week 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    am i the only one who feels like the Chargers have a decent chance at the playoffs?
    I mentioned it in the NFL section.

Senior Member Array title="Steelermania is a jewel in the rough">

am i the only one who feels like the Chargers have a decent chance at the playoffs?
    The Chargers are going to regret pissing away that game against the Jags. Three point lead with the ball, and 90 seconds to play, and they turtled, despite having a quality veteran qb.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I think the Chargers will put together a run and sneak in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The AFC is just trash. Watching teams fight for the wild card spots is just a comedy of errors and 8-8 is likely to be enough to get in. That defense is actually pretty good and theres a fair number of weapons on that offense. Rivers is still good enough to string together some fairly decent games of his younger years and Gordon may not have blossomed into everything the chargers had hoped for, but he's still a touchdown machine.

I realize that they started the season 0-4 and only one team in NFL history has made it to the playoffs after such a bad start but that one team happens to be (drum roll please)....

The Chargers. Divine intervention incoming

Even at 3-6, I believed in the chances of the Chargers, but the problem is that they will probably not have the advantage on the tiebreaker with the ravens who have a favorable schedule for the rest of the year.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelermania View Post
    The Chargers are going to regret pissing away that game against the Jags. Three point lead with the ball, and 90 seconds to play, and they turtled, despite having a quality veteran qb.
    The Chargers always seem to pull a “Chargers”.

Tre Boston intercepts Blake Bortles and then Boston taunts the Jacksonville receivers (as opposed to returning the ball 15 yards). The Bolts start their drive at the 10 (instead of the 25)... and when they punt, the Jaguars get the ball at mid-field. That difference in 15 yards might not have mattered, but Joey Bosa slams Bortles down (stupid) after a play is over (incomplete pass)... giving the Jaguars new life. What would have been a Jaguars loss turned into a win, because the Chargers gave them 30 yards (setting up the game-tying FG).

The race for the 6th seed in the AFC this year, it's like in 2013 when nobody seems to want it, so much that the 8-8 steelers(who was 0-4,2-6 and 5-8) almost made the playoffs in 2013 by accident!

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Damn ! The F'kn bungholes beat Denver and now all you hear on the cincy new's channels are how..with the win the bungholes are play-off bound...with the brownies next. UGH....damn Denver !

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Steeler View Post
    damn the pats win this one... its smooth sailing for them rest of the season with a steady diet of jets, Bills, and dolphins.

I was hoping the raiders could pull this one off
    I was too, but the more I thought about it its irrelevant. Steelers must win against Pats to get Number one seed. If Pats win they would basically have to lose twice and Steelers win out for Steelers to get the 1. Not gonna happen with their schedule , theres is easier than ours. Steelers control their own destiny which is great. Last few years we have needed help which is very stressful. I think Ravens get in as well, Bills have a tough schedule.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I think the Chargers will put together a run and sneak in.
    I think the Charger's could do it too....but, don't forget about the Saint's with Bree's. There are some dangerous 4--6 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I think the Charger's could do it too....but, don't forget about the Saint's with Bree's. There are some dangerous 4--6 teams.
    The saints are in the NFC and they are 8-2.