http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/11...oethlisberger/

Now the story is that Haley was (or maybe still is?) yelling at another coach.

I honestly need some help understanding a few things with this story. Here is what I think I know:

1. Players coaches are not ideal because they spend too much time coddling the players. Makes everyone as soft as McDonald's ice cream.
2. Yelling is good for a football team. Halftime speeches, locker room speeches, sideline tirades, etc. Fires folks up. Let's them know they are men and like raw meat, the smell of gunpowder, and violence in general. Hell yeah!
3. Haley is an arrogant jerk who does not play well with others. I kinda think most have this sense about him along those lines.

Okay -- here is the part I don't understand. Why is Haley cursing out a coach, a QB, all of the coaches, the entire roster, the hotdog vendors, and a few lucky fans from section 219 a bad thing?

Team was playing like crap all day and couldn't seem to collectively organize their way out of a room with one door. So why not start yelling at people?

I know that every situation is different, but Tomlin is not good because he doesn't yell and Haley is not good because he does yell?

Again, I want to be clear -- this is not directed at anyone specifically. It is just kind of a broad brush type discussion after floating about the internets and Steelers related commentary today and Monday.