Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Haley Yells at People

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Haley Yells at People

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Is that being published as a 'Golden Book'?
    It’s a pop-up book.

The page with Anquan Boldin is really intriguing.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    That is the entire first chapter in Haley’s new book:
    I Have No Idea What I’m Doing
    Preface by Danny Smith

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

It's called CREATIVE TENSION

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

One time early in Joe Greene's career he ripped the door off the clubhouse because the Steelers were so bad. Coach Noll didn't get upset, he just said it was a $500 fine. Haley is unhinged and should be sent upstairs. What he is doing isn't working.
    All Defense!

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

You guys should quit complaining about your OC. You could have Todd Downing. Just sayin'.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

OMG, are fans really this surprised that a football coach yelled at somebody on the sidelines in a 3 point football game??

Its about as shocking as a politician not following thru with a campaign promise.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I️ could only hope that the other coach he was yelling at was Smith...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    OMG, are fans really this surprised that a football coach yelled at somebody on the sidelines in a 3 point football game??

Its about as shocking as a politician not following thru with a campaign promise.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Definitely. Although in the context of a "pro football team" I have no problem with the language. But, I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuggggggeeee fan of swearing. So my opinion is really biased!

Fuckin' A!!!!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I kind of equate it to parenting.

Yelling all of the time does NOT work. But, every once in a while, I have used my “daddy voice” to get something done.

YOU WILL GET YOUR PAJAMAS ON BY THE COUNT OF FIVE... 4... 3...

That said, what I did not use was demeaning and/or abusive language:

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

(Make sense?)
    Did Haley attend Catholic school as a kid?

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Tomlin Yells at People also

Senior Member Array title="Steelerette has much to be proud of"> Steelerette's Avatar

Haley putting Danny Smith on the hot seat...

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Cowher could do some yelling, only you needed a salad bar spit screen, when you were getting yelled at. Never forget when I was at a Ravens game in Baltimore, and Cowher started screaming at Josh Miller after his second 25 yard shanked punt. You could see exactly what he said on the Jumbotron.....WHAT THE F$@K WAS THAT? Half the crowd laughed. Cowher had some sad STs.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

The playcallers for all 32 teams and where their offenses rank

10. Pittsburgh Steelers

Offensive coordinator Todd Haley

Haley is in his sixth season with the Steelers, who have been among the NFL's most explosive offenses during his tenure. He comes from the Bill Parcells' coaching tree and has head-coaching experience with the Chiefs from 2009 to 2011. Haley has helped Ben Roethlisberger become a quick-strike passer from the pocket, though the Steelers have struggled to execute in the red zone this season, ranking 19th in scoring offense at 20.8 points per game. -- Jeremy Fowler

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...-offense-ranks

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Cowher could do some yelling, only you needed a salad bar spit screen, when you were getting yelled at. Never forget when I was at a Ravens game in Baltimore, and Cowher started screaming at Josh Miller after his second 25 yard shanked punt. You could see exactly what he said on the Jumbotron.....WHAT THE F$@K WAS THAT? Half the crowd laughed. Cowher had some sad STs.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

10. Pittsburgh Steelers

Haley is in his sixth season with the Steelers, who have been among the NFL's most explosive offenses during his tenure. He comes from the Bill Parcells' coaching tree and has head-coaching experience with the Chiefs from 2009 to 2011. Haley has helped Ben Roethlisberger become a quick-strike passer from the pocket, though the Steelers have struggled to execute in the red zone this season, ranking 19th in scoring offense at 20.8 points per game. -- Jeremy Fowler

That's some good stuff there....wont get many on this forum that agree with a #10 ranking.

That's some good stuff there....wont get many on this forum that agree with a #10 ranking.
    Crash calls bs, he says he has proof that Haley is #33...

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

10. Pittsburgh Steelers

Didn't realize there were as many head coaches calling the O as there are.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post

Personally, I don't care if there is the occasional outburst between coaches and players or even coaches and coaches.

As long as it stays in the moment and isn't a signal of massive dissent and lack of communication - I think it can be a good thing.
    This.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Haley is in over his head if he thinks anyone will believe he would be yelling at a coach in that specific situation. Haley is the last person in this entire organization that should feel like he has a valid reason to yell at anybody. Your QB is having a down year or his body is in shambles or maybe/probably even both.

Make the damn adjustments to accommodate. Good lord
    Last edited by Psycho Ward 86; 11-15-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    Haley is in order his head if he thinks anyone will believe he would be yelling at a coach in that specific situation. Haley is the last person in this entire organization that should feel like he has a valid reason to yell at anybody. Your QB is having a down year or his body is in shambles or maybe/probably even both.

Make the damn adjustments to accommodate. Good lord
    This^^^

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Crash calls bs, he says he has proof that Haley is #33...
    #33?? No way Crash ranks him that high. There are at least 20 teams in the CFL and Arena League 2 that have better OC's by Crash Geno standards.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

#33?? No way Crash ranks him that high. There are at least 20 teams in the CFL and Arena League 2 that have better OC's by Crash Geno standards.
    At least Haley doesn't punt on 3rd down like some of his CFL counterparts!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerette View Post
    Haley putting Danny Smith on the hot seat...
    At this point Danny Smith could be replaced with a computer.
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Oh...so not only has Tomlin done nothing since winning a Super Bowl with Cowher’s Players, but he’s been walking the sidelines in Cowhers Shades this whole time? Cool Shades No More!!! He’s Cowher’s Shades now...

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

This thread's title cracks me up every time I see it.

He wasn’t yelling tonight...he must be plotting something foul...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post

This thread's title cracks me up every time I see it.
    It makes me think of this.