Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers @ Colts

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Steelers @ Colts

Sunday, November 12, 2017, at 1:00 PM Eastern.

I predict we win in Indy.

Oh, wait, I forgot my "rah-rahs"...

Colts' fans are lookin' to lose...

http://forums.colts.com/topic/54780-...s-predictions/

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: Steelers @ Colts

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Steelers are 23-6 lifetime against the Colts

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

We won’t see Andrew Luck suiting up on Sunday for the Colts... and likely will never suit up for them ever again (and maybe not for any team).

Irsay’s comments about Luck suggest that he is trade bait. Unfortunately for Luck, he may never play again.

My guess: Luck gets traded to the Broncos and wins a championship.

It worked before, when the Colts lost Elway to the Broncos.
    And, when the Colts lost Manning to the Broncos.
    And again, when the Colts lose Luck... to the Broncos.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    We won’t see Andrew Luck suiting up on Sunday for the Colts... and likely will never suit up for them ever again (and maybe not for any team).

Irsay’s comments about Luck suggest that he is trade bait. Unfortunately for Luck, he may never play again.

My guess: Luck gets traded to the Broncos and wins a championship.

It worked before, when the Colts lost Elway to the Broncos.
    And, when the Colts lost Manning to the Broncos.
    And again, when the Colts lose Luck... to the Broncos.
    Luck has been ruined by that crapfest of a franchise. It is a shame. He really was one of the greatest QB prospects to ever come into the league and due to mismanagement, terrible drafting, and being an overall pack of idiots that has only been surpassed by the Browns -- football fans will never know what Luck really could have been.

These idiots had him play with a torn up shoulder for over 2 years. Look at that roster, they weren't winning anything! Everyone associated with that should be fired.

But the owner is a drugged out loon. Second or third worst franchise in the league.

THey will beat us on Sunday behind an array of random deep balls from Jacoby Brisset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Luck has been ruined by that crapfest of a franchise. It is a shame. He really was one of the greatest QB prospects to ever come into the league and due to mismanagement, terrible drafting, and being an overall pack of idiots that has only been surpassed by the Browns -- football fans will never know what Luck really could have been.

These idiots had him play with a torn up shoulder for over 2 years. Look at that roster, they weren't winning anything! Everyone associated with that should be fired.

But the owner is a drugged out loon. Second or third worst franchise in the league.

THey will beat us on Sunday behind an array of random deep balls from Jacoby Brisset.
    If Peyton Manning would not have played for the Colts, the Colts would be the worst franchise of the NFL in the last 40 years.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

No they’d still be better than the Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    At least the browns were a good team in the 1980s....

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Add the Chiefs to that list if playoff success is what counts - KC has 1 AFC championship game appearance since 1970 (Steelers have 16)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Championship_Game

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    If Peyton Manning would not have played for the Colts, the Colts would be the worst franchise of the NFL in the last 40 years.
    He along with Bill Polian have prevented that team from being god awful for decades

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

All Defense!

Do you really think that? I think we're going to mop the floor with them. The last 18 games the Steelers are 15-3. I think this whole thing about them playing down to their competition is overblown.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

On a side note, I'm interested in seeing how Brissett performs. I think he has potential to be a quality starter and there's no room for him in Indy if Luck stays.

Brissett has already been sacked something like 32 times since he's been in Indy.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Do you really think that? I think we're going to mop the floor with them. The last 18 games the Steelers are 15-3. I think this whole thing about them playing down to their competition is overblown.
    Not really. I was mostly just being a smart-ass!

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Say it isn't so!

I was starting to wonder...

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Their starting DE Henry Anderson is out for the season with a laryngeal fracture. Ouch, never heard anything like it, hope he's ok. Replacement: Margus Hunt, who has 0 starts in 5 seasons and is widely considered a bust

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/11...geal-fracture/
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Game should be over at halftime. We should see lots of Connor and Landry Jones by the 4th quarter to clean up.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

The Colts were a sixteen-year-old getting a Ferrari: they stripped the gears, and within five years, the car was done for.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Game SHOULD be over at halftime. We should see lots of Connor and Landry Jones by the 4th quarter to clean up.
    SHOULD be...

...stay tuned...

Colts are going to get their successor to Andrew Luck in this upcoming draft...lol.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    'Overblown'? Ummm. Playing DOWN to opponent, unmotivated at times and unprepared by coaches seems to be the problem in 'some' of the losses that I witnessed. Not ALL mind you, but quite a few more than accepted in my opinion.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    AL Woods is on the Colts? Wow, Forgot about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    'Overblown'? Ummm. Playing DOWN to opponent, unmotivated at times and unprepared by coaches seems to be the problem in 'some' of the losses that I witnessed. Not ALL mind you, but quite a few more than accepted in my opinion.
    15-3 in the last 18 games suggests that they are prepared and motivated. That record is second only the *Pats. Overblown...Definitely