Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steelers @ Colts

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Steelers @ Colts

For the pats, congratulations for yesterday, but last year one of their two defeats were after a bye ..... In 2011, during a rare win for the steelers against Brady, the pats also came back from a bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Excellent point ! Thanks. BYE just means 'no' game, you can still get your shit together and work on any issues or weakness. Vacation is after the season, which for some teams are earlier than other teams.
    Each team is on vacation during their bye, not just the steelers.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Thanks, for proving my point. Although in a different way, you said exactly how they played DOWN and unprepared. To answer how many points would make me happy, there isn't a 'set' amount of points per say, but when we play teams we are supposed to beat handily I expect just that. Coming off a BYE there is NO excuse for player's to have a 'no game feeling' as was said by a player. That falls on the coaches and readiness for play. I hate the Patriots....but they usually take care of business every Sunday ..... especially on lesser teams...on road or in their house.
    You are actually missing the point entirely. 1-0 this week. Even with bad play, 1-0 this week. The rest DOES NOT MATTER.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Conveniently he only entered the protocol after the game....during the game he was fine?

This whole thing is such total BS.
    When will Haley enter concussion protocol?
    All Defense!

Geno71

You have to have a brain to evaluate to get in the protocol.

So Haley doesn't qualify.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Geno71 View Post
    You have to have a brain to evaluate to get in the protocol.

So Haley doesn't qualify.
    Look, a glimpse of humor here. Almost made me laugh! Almost...

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Condensed 1 hour replay of Colts game tonight from 9-10 pm and full replay from 8 -11 pm Wednesday on NFL Network

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Maybe we could just zip him up in the tent and not let him out. I'm quite sure he couldn't find his way out with a pocket knife.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I am over Haley's ego problem. It isn't the Pittsburgh Haleys and Todd certainly is not or ever was a QB. He needs to support the players instead of hammering on them. If I can see stupid crap on television I can only imagine how amped up it is on the field.

I would send him to Cleveland tonight if I knew we wouldn't need to use a new playbook midway through the season.
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I am over Haley's ego problem. It isn't the Pittsburgh Haleys and Todd certainly is not or ever was a QB. He needs to support the players instead of hammering on them. If I can see stupid crap on television I can only imagine how amped up it is on the field.

I would send him to Cleveland tonight if I knew we wouldn't need to use a new playbook midway through the season.
    You’re right. I’d rather have a coach like Marvin Lewis who shows no emotion.

Coaches should yell at players and other coaches when necessary...how do you know it wasn’t warranted?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Funny, that Caldwell meme reminds me of an old GQ interview with Nebraska coach Tom Osborne. After several photos of a blank stare, the photographer asked Coach Osborne for a smile and his response......"what do you think I am, a contortionist"?