Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 105 of 105

Thread: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

  1. #91
    Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,260

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.


  2. #92
    Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Gender
    Posts
    5,054

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    THis is the best thing I have read this week!

  3. #93
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    5,217

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    I hope the Bengals crash & burn. I recently signed up over at the BengalBoard.com and they banned me in a week. I wasn't rude, I made constructive suggestions and only knocked Marvin Lewis after he was already beat down in one thread. They are jealous of us over there and are out of hope.
    I hope that they get a top 5 pick and take Dan Wilkinson (instead of whomever).

  4. #94
    Where's the beef? Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute"> 43Hitman's Avatar
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion! Bandit Gunslingers Champion!

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Va
    Gender
    Posts
    5,668

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I hope that they get a top 5 pick and take Dan Wilkinson (instead of whomever).
    Big Daddy Bust






  5. #95
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,232

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I hope that they get a top 5 pick and take Dan Wilkinson (instead of whomever).
    They took Dan Wilkinson over Marshall Faulk then a year later take Ki Jana Carter over Tony Boselli, Steve McNair, and Warren Sapp. Bungles gonna Bungle

  6. #96
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    5,217

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    They took Dan Wilkinson over Marshall Faulk
    Yep, I remember it clearly. I was sitting in a sports bar in Santa Barbara, having brunch, preparing for the local hero (I am from San Diego) to get drafted by the Bengals. Then... they drafted Dan Wilkinson. And, everyone in the bar erupted/spit out their mimosas, and laughed out loud (literally).

  7. #97
    Senior Member Array title="BostonBlackie has a spectacular aura about">

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Posts
    170

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Yep, I remember it clearly. I was sitting in a sports bar in Santa Barbara, having brunch, preparing for the local hero (I am from San Diego) to get drafted by the Bengals. Then... they drafted Dan Wilkinson. And, everyone in the bar erupted/spit out their mimosas, and laughed out loud (literally).
    No wonder you're always in a good mood.

    San Diego: No 1. pleasant place in US


    By Roger ShowleyContact Reporter


    The locals know that - that's why we're here and (for the most part) not moving.
    But maybe the rest of the world needs a reminder as snow storms elsewhere snarl holiday traffic.
    Zillow, the real estate website, has done local boosters a favor and ranked the best places, based on NOAA's raw weather data collected by engineer and designer Kelly Norton, a cofounder of Homebase.io.
    San Diego ranked No. 1 with 261 "pleasant" days, defined as having an average temperature between 55 to 75 degrees, minimum temperature above 45 degrees and no significant rain or snow.

    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/growth-development/sdut-zillow-pleasant-cities-ranking-weather-2014dec19-htmlstory.html

  8. #98
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    5,217

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBlackie View Post
    No wonder you're always in a good mood.

    San Diego: No 1. pleasant place in US


    By Roger ShowleyContact Reporter


    The locals know that - that's why we're here and (for the most part) not moving.
    But maybe the rest of the world needs a reminder as snow storms elsewhere snarl holiday traffic.
    Zillow, the real estate website, has done local boosters a favor and ranked the best places, based on NOAA's raw weather data collected by engineer and designer Kelly Norton, a cofounder of Homebase.io.
    San Diego ranked No. 1 with 261 "pleasant" days, defined as having an average temperature between 55 to 75 degrees, minimum temperature above 45 degrees and no significant rain or snow.

    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/growth-development/sdut-zillow-pleasant-cities-ranking-weather-2014dec19-htmlstory.html
    When the SuperBowl was out here in 2003, a former player was at my gym. He was out here for the week, and I overheard him on the phone to his wife: "That's right, babe... I bought a house. Get on the next flight out, because I am never leaving this city."

    The same thing basically happened with my parents many eons ago (except, my dad wasn't a football player).

  9. #99
    Renegade. Array title="bayz101 is a glorious beacon of light"> bayz101's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mansfield, Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    891

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    When the SuperBowl was out here in 2003, a former player was at my gym. He was out here for the week, and I overheard him on the phone to his wife: "That's right, babe... I bought a house. Get on the next flight out, because I am never leaving this city."

    The same thing basically happened with my parents many eons ago (except, my dad wasn't a football player).
    Have room for one more? I can get out the adoption papers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I noticed your opinions have attracted an array of interesting remarks, just wanted to let you know I appreciate your knowledge, research and insight in this thread.
    <br>

  10. #100
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    5,217

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    Have room for one more? I can get out the adoption papers.
    BAYZ!!! You can always stay at my house. We have bunk beds... one question: Little Mermaid or Spider-man???

  11. #101
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar
    Galagon 2004 Champion!

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    21,415

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    BAYZ!!! You can always stay at my house. We have bunk beds... one question: Little Mermaid or Spider-man???
    PJs or linen sets?

  12. #102
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    5,217

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    PJs or linen sets?
    Cosplay-level footie pajamas

  13. #103
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar
    Galagon 2004 Champion!

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    21,415

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    When the SuperBowl was out here in 2003, a former player was at my gym. He was out here for the week, and I overheard him on the phone to his wife: "That's right, babe... I bought a house. Get on the next flight out, because I am never leaving this city."

    The same thing basically happened with my parents many eons ago (except, my dad wasn't a football player).
    Interesting. My former stepsister (her mother and my father are now divorced) attended college at USD and she is still very possibly the most miserable person I've ever met in my life. Never a good or kind word about anything or to anybody.

  14. #104
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    5,217

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Interesting. My former stepsister (her mother and my father are now divorced) attended college at USD and she is still very possibly the most miserable person I've ever met in my life. Never a good or kind word about anything or to anybody.
    Here’s how the colleges go in San Diego:

    SDSU: surfers, partiers, beautiful people, 70% of the general population

    UCSD: brains, nerds, doctors, Nobel prize candidates, the millionaires who live in La Jolla

    USD: the spoiled trust-fund brats


  15. #105
    Senior Member Array title="BostonBlackie has a spectacular aura about">

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Posts
    170

    Re: AFC predictions for the rest of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    When the SuperBowl was out here in 2003, a former player was at my gym. He was out here for the week, and I overheard him on the phone to his wife: "That's right, babe... I bought a house. Get on the next flight out, because I am never leaving this city."

    The same thing basically happened with my parents many eons ago (except, my dad wasn't a football player).
    And here I am in rain, snow, too hot, too cold, Boston. What am I doing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •