Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Martavis Bryant: Juju is Nowhere Near Better than I Am

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Martavis Bryant: Juju is Nowhere Near Better than I Am

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/10...o-near-better/

Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Martavis Bryant: Juju is Nowhere Near Better than I Am

I don’t think that is Martavis Bryant’s official account. I thought his account was something like @ThaBestUNO

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Martavis Bryant: Juju is Nowhere Near Better than I Am

F*ck that guy.

BB throws it deep to him, and he doesn’t even turn his head.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Maybe this was Instagram and not Twitter? Bet he was pissed he didn’t get to play hide and seek??

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Maybe this was Instagram and not Twitter? Bet he was pissed he didn’t get to play hide and seek??

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

yeah its instagram: https://www.instagram.com/martavisbryant10/?hl=en
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Martavis Bryant calls out JuJu Smith-Schuster on Instagram, promptly deletes post

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/201...-deletes-post/

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

There's our Steelers soap opera story of the night. I was worried I'd miss out on one this week

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

He's frustrated. And he's not extremely bright either. Regardless hope now he's deleted his dumb tweet he'll put in a good work week and try to get himself close to where he was in the 15 playoffs.

I'm not throwing in the towel on him just yet.

As an aside thank God there was no twitter in the 70's! Bradshaw would have been deleting dumb tweets a dozen times a week when he was in one of his down times!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    Martavis Bryant calls out JuJu Smith-Schuster on Instagram, promptly deletes post

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/201...-deletes-post/
    Yep - he hates JuJu since he knew since the draft JuJu was not brought in to replace Coates - he was brought in to replace Bryant sooner rather than later

Bryant will be suspended by next summer after sparking up to deal with why the Steelers love JuJu rather then him

This is Mean Girls level breakup drama

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

I don’t think that is Martavis Bryant’s official account. I thought his account was something like @ThaBestUNO
    I think Donald Trump hacked his Twitter account. We are going to make Martavis great again!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    F*ck that guy.

BB throws it deep to him, and he doesn’t even turn his head.
    If true this sh!t is getting very old.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

He's a punk and will always be a punk. Trade him while teams are still fooled by his "potential".
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    He's a punk and will always be a punk. Trade him while teams are still fooled by his "potential".
    Again if true trade him to the Browns for any pick. He is a punk if true.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    what we could get for him right now:

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    He's frustrated. And he's not extremely bright either. Regardless hope now he's deleted his dumb tweet he'll put in a good work week and try to get himself close to where he was in the 15 playoffs.

I'm not throwing in the towel on him just yet.

As an aside thank God there was no twitter in the 70's! Bradshaw would have been deleting dumb tweets a dozen times a week when he was in one of his down times!
    Nor am I, there is a ton of talent there. I'm not sure why Ben isn't targeting him more. Ben has said many times in the past, if a receiver has a drop or two he comes right back to them. Seems like Ben isn't even looking in his direction many times. That end around play they run in every game needs to be put on the shelf for a while, it's not fooling anyone.

I'm tired of his sh!t and he isn't even close to the player he was. JUJU is way better then him this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Nor am I, there is a ton of talent there. I'm not sure why Ben isn't targeting him more. Ben has said many times in the past, if a receiver has a drop or two he comes right back to them. Seems like Ben isn't even looking in his direction many times. That end around play they run in every game needs to be put on the shelf for a while, it's not fooling anyone.
    I agree about those stupid Haleys plays with him and they need to stop.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

He was definitely not happy on the sideline when the Steelers where in their victory formation. Other players were celebrating and he was skowling.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    He was definitely not happy on the sideline when the Steelers where in their victory formation. Other players were celebrating and he was skowling.

I don't agree with his behavior, but it does seem to me that he is being ignored by Haley, Ben or both. I don't get it, two targets the entire game?

I would take anything if the punk is going continue run his mouth on social media after each game. I was being nice when I said trade him to the Browns. F that trade him to San Fran!

Nothing, Rooney said last week he won't be traded.

I don't agree with his behavior, but it does seem to me that he is being ignored by Haley, Ben or both. I don't get it, two targets the entire game?
    Cause he don't look even close to the player he was. JUJU looks heads and shoulders better then him.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Cause he don't look even close to the player he was. JUJU looks heads and shoulders better then him.
    Well Bell & Ben didn't either, Bryant has been out an entire year, all the more reason to feed him the ball more.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

I don't agree with his behavior, but it does seem to me that he is being ignored by Haley, Ben or both. I don't get it.
    Haley and Ben would draw up plays for the Unabomber or Charles Manson if it helped the offense

Bryant is not what he was before the suspension - because he is a cheap contract he will not be cut but it is his problem to work it out

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

That one play where Martavis doesn't reach for a ball near him just pissed me off

- - - Updated - - -

A taller Mike Wallace is Martavis' future

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

It’s hard to tell what’s going on without seeing the all 22.

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

he's dumber than a rock. I would never sign MB to a long term contract

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Haley and Ben would draw up plays for the Unabomber or Charles Manson if it helped the offense

Bryant is not what he was before the suspension - because he is a cheap contract he will not be cut but it is his problem to work it out
    By feeding Bryant two targets the entire game?

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post

I'm having nightmares just thinking about it. Could you imagine Lambert and Greene on twitter if someone get them worked up in the week before the game?

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post

Haha and don't forget The Zodiac Killer. Bryant just ain't there this year mentally or physically. He needs to stay off of social media and work on improving. Of course not in him to do that!