Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here, kitty kitty! It's Bengals Week!

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Here, kitty kitty! It's Bengals Week!

Some Bengals' fans predictions...

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Be...ictions--12964

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: Here, kitty kitty! It's Bengals Week!

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

"I'm tired of whoopin' ya'll ass. Ya'll make me tired"

lol.. I'll always have love for JP
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I don’t care if we win by 1 or 30... just as long as no Steelers player leaves the game injured.

#burfict

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I don’t care if we win by 1 or 30... just as long as no Steelers player leaves the game injured.

#burfict
    Oh, I would like to win by at least 20, just so they know how bad they are.

As much as I think having Marvin Lewis in the division to chalk up wins against is good, its wearing thin. Need to run him out of Cincitucky, so the Steelers can have another coach to beat up on. Maybe they fire Marv and promote that DB Guenther to head coach.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Steelers favored by 5 - 5&1/2

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Ben lifetime regular season record against Bengals 19-7 (2-0 in playoffs)

Only 0-2 season was 2009

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RoetBe00/gamelog/?opp_id=cin

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Two things first win this game and, no injuries from you Birf-defect.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Oh, I would like to win by at least 20, just so they know how bad they are.
    Good point.

How about this: We win by 1 this time. The Bengals whine for a month about how they "shoulda" won this game. Lull them into a false sense of security. Then, come December 4th, we obliterate them (56-3).

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I could not care less the margin of victory, as long as we are the victors. Beat the Bengals.

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

It`s not must win but it`s must win!

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Were going to really release the hounds on that Oline. I predict we have our best pass rushing outing of the season. Get ready for the field goal bonanza. Gonna be another game that makes people whine for eternity but itll be good enough to make fans feel like the real steelers are closer to the one against the Chiefs, and not the ones against the Bears/Jaguars

27-17 Steelers
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Good point.

How about this: We win by 1 this time. The Bengals whine for a month about how they "shoulda" won this game. Lull them into a false sense of security. Then, come December 4th, we obliterate them (56-3).
    When you have somebody down, the best way to make sure they stay down is to step on their neck. I would love to see that kind of game again with the Bungles.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I'm more concerned about untimely penalties than I am the Bengals out playing us. We have to close out drives. I know we are missing a couple guys, but our oline is going for a record or something with the drive killing penalties. And no 'gimme' 1st downs on the other side either.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Even if we did blow out the Bungles, it will be dismissed as "meh. it was the Bungles."

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    When you have somebody down, the best way to make sure they stay down is to step on their neck. I would love to see that kind of game again with the Bungles.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Joe Mixon is the exact kind of back that usually gives the Steelers fits.

However, I though the same thing about Hunt this past Sunday.

Steelers D-Line controls the LOS and the Steelers do enough in other aspects of the game to win out. 24-17

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

"Here Kitty, Kitty!"

I'm surprised that there haven't been any "pussy grabbing" references.......till now.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

I hate this game and team. Living 30 minutes from Cincy and having bunghole assholes around ( all that's on local tv channels) is pure agony. The most obnoxious fan's in the world. Naturally they are all hating on the Black/Gold so I have to hear the crap all year, except for the day after we beat them, or when they are on their losing streaks. They go from wanting to put Marvin and Dalton's face on the dollar bill to wanting to hang 'em and run them out of town. Well since they had a 'bye' week last week they are all talking crap of being fresh and ready to kick our asses. They are saying how Birthdefect will probably take Ben and Bell out of the game. They are saying that their defense should be able to handle our offense, and our defense can't handle their's. So you can see the aggravation that playing the bungholes twice a year bring's to the Steeler fan's, amusing but aggravating at the same time. So hopefully Tomlin will have this team ready to kick ass, hopefully Tuitt is in Dalton's face all day, hopefully Ben, Brown and Bell has a record breaking game and hopefully the game isn't even close and we win by 4 TDs !!!! PLEASE DON'T PLAY DOWN AND CONSERVATIVE !!!! Go Steeler's !!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Funny memories NSFW:

Jerry Porter.
    When you need a laugh...

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I hate this game and team.
    so do I, the only Bungals player I like and wish was on our team is A J Green.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I wonder if Ultimate Bengal and his girlfriend, who he admitted both had a penchant for "adventurous" animal videos, ever came out the other end?

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    I wonder if Ultimate Bengal and his girlfriend, who he admitted both had a penchant for "adventurous" animal videos, ever came out the other end?

Holy crap!!!

This is might be the best reference/post in a while.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

#burfict
    Agreed... that dude has issues and is head hunting the Killer Bs.

- - - Updated - - -

steelers just need to win and be healthy. A 3-0 victory with 100% healthy roster would be equivilant to a 40-0 victory to me at this point.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post

Oh-em-gee! I remember how mad I was when he was posting that crap. Thanks for nothin', GBMB!

The Bengals' fans on this other message board aren't very nice. Jagoffs!

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.p...-them-so-love/

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Again, I just hope that the team and coaches aren't taking this game lightly at all. We all thought the Jax and Bear's were almost a 'gimme' game nothing worked well for us. These damn bungholes are the type of team that can pull out a win if we let them 'hand around' long enough. Stupid penalties, and letting them make their 3rd and longs is just enough momentum they need to think they can beat us. Green really hasn't been that much of a problem in the past, but our CB's will definitely have to keep their game up. Their TE ( Eifert) is out, but as you know will have big problems in the secondary anyway. Keeping Dalton on the run and on his back would be a large key and of course a large dose of Ben, Bell, Brown, Conner, Tuitt, etc., etc., other words, everyone doing THEIR jobs and definitely MAKING TACKLES !!!

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    The Bengals' fans on this other message board aren't very nice. Jagoffs!

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.p...-them-so-love/
    I didn't know we had any Bungle fans here in Virginia.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    so do I, the only Bungals player I like and wish was on our team is A J Green.
    Yes.

Ravens- I hate them. Put it is more of a respect hate because they are our evil twin, at least in the past they were.
    Bengals- I hate them because they of their dirty players, hateful fan base, and the fact that BurFU** is still allow to play in the league.

All eyes will be on him this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Again, I just hope that the team and coaches aren't taking this game lightly at all.
    Burfict injuring both Bell and AB will forever make sure that the Steelers never ever overlook the Bengals again.