Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 6: Steelers (3-2) @ Chefs (5-0)

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Week 6: Steelers (3-2) @ Chefs (5-0)

Pure comedy gold!

This thread over there is required reading. I thought we had some screwed up fans. Holy shit! The tinfoil hats have officially come out over there!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310958

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Pure comedy gold!

This thread over there is required reading. I thought we had some screwed up fans. Holy shit! The tinfoil hats have officially come out over there!

They sound like Seahawks fans.

That said, the one guy sounds sane, when he mentions: the refs did not give up 550 yards of offense to Da Raidahs... the Chiefs defense did.

His post is similar to an article written by a Steelers fan after XL: the refs did not give up the longest TD run in SuperBowl history... the Seahawks defense did.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

That said, the one guy sounds sane, when he mentions: the refs did not give up 550 yards of offense to Da Raidahs... the Chiefs defense did.

His post is similar to an article written by a Steelers fan after XL: the refs did not give up the longest TD run in SuperBowl history... the Seahawks defense did.

I almost feel like joining there just to talk them down.......Almost.

Who am I kidding? I can't even get the fans here to listen to me. Imagine how many **** you ***holes would be coming my way!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I almost feel like joining there just to talk them down.......Almost.

Who am I kidding? I can't even get the fans here to listen to me. Imagine how many **** you ***holes would be coming my way!
    I feel like joining as a Raidahs fan, with the trolling username: Just Whine Baby.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

I feel like joining as a Raidahs fan, with the trolling username: Just Whine Baby.
    Lol my nic will be CarrIsKing.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Pure comedy gold!

Pretty pathetic display.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

-The Chiefs were up 30-21 in the 4th quarter.

-They had the Raiders pinned at their own 15 at the start of the final drive

-The Raiders faced 2nd and 20 and 4th and 11 on separate occasions on the final drive

Chiefs should not have allowed the Raiders to even be in position for the W. The Chiefs didn't play well enough to win and the loss is on them

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Thing is the Chiefs have been the C0ck Tease team to their fans for years and started back with Marty. Now they have the biggest C0ck Tease coach there is in Andy Reid. Heck they never archived a AFC championship since the early years of the league, Got to feel bad for them a little.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Thing is the Chiefs have been the C0ck Tease team to their fans for years and started back with Marty. Now they have the biggest C0ck Tease coach there is in Andy Reid. Heck they never archived a AFC championship since the early years of the league, Got to feel bad for them a little.
    They made 1 AFC Championship game since the merger, in 1993 with Joe Montana as starting QB. They also have only 4 playoff wins since the merger

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    They made 1 AFC Championship game since the merger, in 1993 with Joe Montana as starting QB. They also have only 4 playoff wins since the merger
    Forgot about the Montana one but yea not much of a track record since. Ps.The Montana one is probably when he beat us when we had him 20-0 at halftime. The playoff game before the AFC championship.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Forgot about the Montana one but yea not much of a track record since. Ps.The Montana one is probably when he beat us when we had him 20-0 at halftime. The playoff game before the AFC championship.
    Saddest part is the Chiefs have had 4 first round byes since their last AFC Championship appearance, all ending in divisional round losses

Saddest part is the Chiefs have had 4 first round byes since their last AFC Championship appearance, all ending in divisional round losses
    Yep and can understand there fans being a little crazy.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

They won't sound like seahawk fans till they are still crying about the same thing 5 years from now, but they are doing a pretty good imitation.

AML

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    They won't sound like seahawk fans till they are still crying about the same thing 5 years from now, but they are doing a pretty good imitation.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Elvis Grbac/Steve Bono/Trent Green all had 13-3 seasons and all lost in the 1st round.