Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Or Bradshaw ?

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Ben Or Bradshaw ?

Based on statistics, Brad wins because of 2 more SB victories. However, I watched them both play and Ben never got benched for playing poorly either. Ben has thrown some picks, but I saw Bradshaw put the team in many holes with lots more bad throws. Yes, he also dug them out in some of the most stomach churning games I ever saw.

Ben has a better and steadier overall career other than SB victories. Ben won the SB in his second year while Brad was being ridiculed as an idiot. If not for a fumble by Mendenballs or a drop by somebody else, Ben might have 4 SB wins too.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Many, many years ago, Santa Claus brought me the Millennium Falcon... and, he brought my brother the AT-AT.

/thread

BurghBoy412

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Many, many years ago, Santa Claus brought me the Millennium Falcon... and, he brought my brother the AT-AT.

/thread
    I still think the Landspeeder is cooler than the AT.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post

The Falcon was the best of the StarWars toys, by far far away, IMO. There was a DeathStar set that combined all of the DeathStar 'movie' scenes into one fold out toy set. Had they taken that idea to several sets that pieced together to form the entire DeathStar, that could have beaten the Falcon. But, the MillenniumFalcon, carried the best fun/dollars/hours ratio.
    The LandSpeeder was probably one of the most well made toys ever built. Nearly as indestructible as Tonka. The AT-AT was about the opposite. The pieces didn't quite fit right and it fell over so often most had a cracked or broken shell piece by NewYear's Day.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post

That was badass.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

/thread
    Nothing has ever been more true.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    The Falcon was the best of the StarWars toys, by far far away, IMO. There was a DeathStar set that combined all of the DeathStar 'movie' scenes into one fold out toy set. Had they taken that idea to several sets that pieced together to form the entire DeathStar, that could have beaten the Falcon. But, the MillenniumFalcon, carried the best fun/dollars/hours ratio.
    The LandSpeeder was probably one of the most well made toys ever built. Nearly as indestructible as Tonka. The AT-AT was about the opposite. The pieces didn't quite fit right and it fell over so often most had a cracked or broken shell piece by NewYear's Day.
    You must’ve gotten a defective AT-AT. I got mine in 1983 and it’s still rocking today when my kids bring it out to play. Same with the Falcon. Only problem I’ve ever had was the decals coming off after however many years...lol.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    You must’ve gotten a defective AT-AT. I got mine in 1983 and it’s still rocking today when my kids bring it out to play. Same with the Falcon. Only problem I’ve ever had was the decals coming off after however many years...lol.
    I didn't actually have either. I had the landspeeder, my cousin had the Falcon, AT-AT, AND DeathStar. We each had an X-Wing. He had a Tie Fighter, I had Vader's Tie Fighter. MAN!!! Old nerds huh? We both had 2 Dewbacks and butt loads of Stormtroopers. Can never have too many Stormtroopers. My favorite was always his Falcon, though.
    I have StarWars stuff in my room at work. People ask all the time about it. Everyone, 45-50, has the same StarWars memories it seems. I get some that will ask if the new movies are as good as the originals. I always tell them, the originals exist in a 3rd grade state of nostalgia. That can never be duplicated at my current age. But yes, I do appreciate the efforts on the new stuff. It's really a generational thing. My parents had Elvis.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I didn't actually have either. I had the landspeeder, my cousin had the Falcon, AT-AT, AND DeathStar. We each had an X-Wing. He had a Tie Fighter, I had Vader's Tie Fighter. MAN!!! Old nerds huh? We both had 2 Dewbacks and butt loads of Stormtroopers. Can never have too many Stormtroopers. My favorite was always his Falcon, though.
    I have StarWars stuff in my room at work. People ask all the time about it. Everyone, 45-50, has the same StarWars memories it seems. I get some that will ask if the new movies are as good as the originals. I always tell them, the originals exist in a 3rd grade state of nostalgia. That can never be duplicated at my current age. But yes, I do appreciate the efforts on the new stuff. It's really a generational thing. My parents had Elvis.
    I had a couple landspeeders, the Vader tie and the x-wings. Also had a Slave I and cloud city twin car ship. Probably had a few other things as well. Never had the dew back and always wanted. Did have a tauntaun though...lol. I still have all my stuff and let me kidsmuse them when they get the feeling. They have their own stuff now though.