Thread: Quick Hits: Steelers @ Bears

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quick Hits: Steelers @ Bears

That's all, folks.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: Quick Hits: Steelers @ Bears

For the game comments......

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

No Harrison again. It's a brilliant move to hold him out until the post-season.
    Hater = Realist

BurghBoy412

It's hilarious how some of you wait for something bad to happen to post. If nothing bad happens it crickets. Then as soon as a loss happens it's the same people with the same negative ass takes. Your predicability almost makes the "universe" boring. It is funny however to jump on here post-loss and watch the same people spout the same BS. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by BurghBoy412 View Post
    It's hilarious how some of you wait for something bad to happen to post. If nothing bad happens it crickets. Then as soon as a loss happens it's the same people with the same negative ass takes. Your predicability almost makes the "universe" boring. It is funny however to jump on here post loss and watch the same people spout the same BS. Cheers!

That's completely out of line. We have the same threads going on after the games every week. We lost today. Not to a good team. Cheers.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

It's hilarious how some of you wait for something bad to happen to post. If nothing bad happens it crickets. Then as soon as a loss happens it's the same people with the same negative ass takes. Your predicability almost makes the "universe" boring. It is funny however to jump on here post-loss and watch the same people spout the same BS. Cheers!
    Everyone in this thread posts everyday regardless of wins or losses.

Also, there is generally more to talk about after a loss. Many fans here don't like losses.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Who the hell are you talking about?!....someone who has been here since the beginning. Get a clue!

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

I don't like losses ! I bitch when we get one. Everything isn't sunshine and rainbows on every Sunday evening. Cheers !

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

The team did not show up to play a game. They went to Chicago in fear of offending somebody unknown. They forgot about the game.
    All Defense!