Thread: Report: Timmons Expressed Desire To Return To Steelers

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Report: Timmons Expressed Desire To Return To Steelers

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Report: Timmons Expressed Desire To Return To Steelers

it may all be true , but be wary because it is coming from La Canfora , this dude has more made up stories than the average nursery rhyme book .....
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

As long as the Steelers were not involved in any sort of tampering, I'm cool with him returning. Did he even entertain an offer from the Steelers before he left for Miami?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

We don't know anything about what caused his 'out of character' episode. I wouldn't entertain any thoughts on bringing him back until we know more. Love Timmons, and hated that he left, but if he needs some help/time away, that's what he needs to do. I'm all in if he's really ok.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    After that game today and our horrible run defense . . . yeah, I'd entertain bring him back. Absolutely. As I said in the offseason, losing Timmons would hurt our run defense, and did it ever hurt it today.
    They took advantage of our aggressiveness and exploited the cut back. They had it all day, they had it on some screens too but luckily we kept those plays mostly in check.

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    They took advantage of our aggressiveness and exploited the cut back. They had it all day, they had it on some screens too but luckily we kept those plays mostly in check.
    A few times, maybe. But they also ran through holes that literally were five feet wide with no LB coming at them.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    A few times, maybe. But they also ran through holes that literally were five feet wide with no LB coming at them.
    Yep, huge holes all game.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert