Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Week 3: Steelers @ Bears - 1:00 EST - CBS

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Week 3: Steelers @ Bears - 1:00 EST - CBS

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    That was the most pathetic defensive effort I’ve seen by any team this year.
    Some bad o-line play by the Steelers as well

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Holding on Burns. Whatever. They didn't deserve to win this game. Out coached today. We lost to a more physical team. Ready to get Tuitt and Watt back.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Some bad o-line play by the Steelers as well

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    Yep and it started in the preseason and has carried all the way through to today.

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

lol

Atrocious defense. Best offense in league still hasn't shown up in 2 years.

BurghBoy412

They deliberately threw that game! No one can convince me otherwise. That game was fixed!

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

This team is a pretender.

I'll believe this team is legit once they prove it. 2-2 coming up after the Ravens next week.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

BurghBoy412

They didn't even try to tackle on that last drive.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Played out exactly how I expected.

Loss on the road to a shitty team.

Get out of here and move on.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Yep and it started in the preseason and has carried all the way through to today.
    But I thought some fans on here said that's just pre-season and it doesn't mean anything. When will they ever learn?
    Hater = Realist

BurghBoy412

I'm just about done with the NFL after that.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Im speechless, never be a contender unless you can take care of teams like this...until they do it i will never have confidence in this team

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by BurghBoy412 View Post
    They deliberately threw that game! No one can convince me otherwise. That game was fixed!
    Mike Mitchell tackled in the backfield.

Artie Burns held.

I don't give a fuck anymore. Give this game to Chicago and fuck off.

BurghBoy412

They didn't even try to tackle. Not player made an attempt. Even after they called Cohen out of bounds. It took them 2 plays to score again. That was the most obvious fixing of a game I've ever seen.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Does anyone think this teams beats the Patriots on the road in the playoffs? Pats down late ... what do they do. They find a way to win.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

I think Keith Butler has shown us that he is not the guy. We still play passive at the corners. We still can't tackle. I'm not seeing much different an approach other than starting the young players.

BurghBoy412

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Does anyone think this teams beats the Patriots on the road in the playoffs? Pats down late ... what do they do. They find a way to win.
    They won't beat KC, Oakland, Jacksonville, or NE. These guys have zero discipline. Zero consistency. Zero tackling ability. Can't stop the run. They get out coached about every game. Bunch of frauds!!

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Wow...tomlins speech

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

lmao, bunch of cry babies on this board. We lost, get over it. We could be the Browns.

BurghBoy412

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    lmao, bunch of cry babies on this board. We lost, get over it. We could be the Browns.
    The lack of effort is what makes us want to cry. It's ok guy. You'll be on here whining about something soon enough. You can get off your high horse now.

Im losing a lot of faith in my team as well as I am the NFL....the media has created all this mess(no doubt about it)...Colin krapperdick has single handedly with his actions affected everything about the game I love but it was the media that kept it in the spot light. There is no other argument to be made. If you dont believe the media is to blame then you dont pay attention and should not have an argument in this case. Yes Im pissed about losing but this anthem stuff is obviously a big distraction. Im for saluting the flag, no kneeling. I think it should be that no teams come out during the anthem as to not showing any of the disrespect. Should be out of sight out of mind

They can’t beat the Ravens, Raiders or Broncos at this stage.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

The lack of effort is what makes us want to cry. It's ok guy. You'll be on here whining about something soon enough. You can get off your high horse now.
    That may be true, but what I won't be doing it screaming at the top of my lungs that the fix is in and the Steelers lost on purpose or something....

Here, you dropped your tin foil hat son.

BurghBoy412

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    That may be true, but what I won't be doing it screaming at the top of my lungs that the fix is in and the Steelers lost on purpose or something....

Here, you dropped your tin foil hat son.
    Thanks I've been looking for that. LOL

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

After 3 weeks this doesn't even look close to a Super Bowl team

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

They didn't even try to tackle. Not player made an attempt. Even after they called Cohen out of bounds. It took them 2 plays to score again. That was the most obvious fixing of a game I've ever seen.
    Agree, there was one play where Chickillo took on the block outside and Howard cut inside, where Artie Burns did his best matador impression. Lots of guy with alligator arms tackling out there.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Turnovers, penalties, a blocked FG, on the road. That usually equals a loss. Still made OT even with the bonehead plays. This Steeler team is going to be scary good once the offense gets consistent.