Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 3 Thread

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: Week 3 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Washington up 21-0 against the Raiders early in the 3rd.
    Looks like 7 more coming up.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Raiders got held to 96 yards passing?

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Raiders got held to 96 yards passing?
    I can only imagine what this forum would be like if Ben had the kind of game that Carr did.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Not sure if this was posted before or not, apparently Darren Sproles tore his ACL and broke his arm on the same play. Both will require surgical repair.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Not sure if this was posted before or not, apparently Darren Sproles tore his ACL and broke his arm on the same play. Both will require surgical repair.
    Unfortunately his career is over with the torn ACL at his age. He was always very entertaining to watch.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert