Thread: Videos won't load on Steelers.Com?

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Videos won't load on Steelers.Com?

I haven't been able to see any videos on the official website all year. Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?

Thanks,
    -Slashy
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Videos won't load on Steelers.Com?

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    I haven't been able to see any videos on the official website all year. Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?

Thanks,
    -Slashy

I just went there and clicked on a few videos. They played for me.

I'm on a laptop computer on my home network. Are you trying to view them on a computer or on a mobile device?

You may need an update on your browser, graphics card, or a newer version of the software that handles video on your computer.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

pczach,

I just tried it with a different browser and it worked fine. Must either be my browser or pop- up blocker. I figured I'd check here first before complaining to Steelers.Com about it.

Thanks,
    -Slashy
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

pczach,

I just tried it with a different browser and it worked fine. Must either be my browser or pop- up blocker. I figured I'd check here first before complaining to Steelers.Com about it.

Thanks,
    -Slashy

No problem

I think I found the problem: Beginning this past spring, Firefox stopped supporting Java and is now limited to Adobe Flash. I bet the videos on Steelers.Com use Java...

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I have an adblocker on Chrome and I can't see Steeler videos. I have to switch to Safari (at my home desktop) or IE (work desktop) to play them.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I think I found the problem: Beginning this past spring, Firefox stopped supporting Java and is now limited to Adobe Flash. I bet the videos on Steelers.Com use Java...
    I use firefox almost exclusively , vids work for me .... maybe outdated addons in browser ?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I had this problem before and I think it had to do with either your java needing to be updated or if you are running an Adblock, it stops The videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Sometimes you may need to clear your cache.