Thread: Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict is signing a 3-yr $38.68m extension

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict is signing a 3-yr $38.68m extension

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict is signing a 3-yr $38.68m extension

I have to hope the Bengals come in 2nd in our division, make the playoffs, and lose in the divisional round again. I would love to see them lose every game if it didn't mean getting the top draft pick spot. Maybe lose all games and have their first 2 round picks taken away for illegal play?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

There is always room on TV for a man who can beat people to jelly in nine flat - Hunter S. Thompson Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

http://www.xanaland.com/content/book...ndloathing.pdf

<em>

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I have to hope the Bengals come in 2nd in our division, make the playoffs, and lose in the wildcard round again. I would love to see them lose every game if it didn't mean getting the top draft pick spot. Maybe lose all games and have their first 2 round picks taken away for illegal play?
    Fixed it

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

I am totally mystified by that. I guess they don't mind losing him for a few games a season due to suspensions.

Amazing how they stick up for that caveman

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Hopefully he just picks up a few DUIs and doesn't have to pay anymore except for the jail team.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Hopefully he just picks up a few DUIs and doesn't have to pay anymore except for the jail team.
    I hope someone gives the cheapshotting POS a taste of his own medicine and puts him out of commission for the season before he winds up killing someone.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Nobody said life is fair. Birthdefect won the lottery by being picked by the Ben's-Gals. Even with this contract he will probably be broke in 5 years.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

It's hilarious that Bengal fans defend him and say that "he's just a hard hitter". No, he's a cheap shot artist that loves to hit people when they're not looking and he deliberately tries to injure players by going after knees, ankles, etc. Big difference there.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    It's hilarious that Bengal fans defend him and say that "he's just a hard hitter". No, he's a cheap shot artist that loves to hit people when they're not looking and he deliberately tries to injure players by going after knees, ankles, etc. Big difference there.
    All while simultaneously bitching about how "DA STEALERZZZZ" are dirty and try and intentionally injuer