Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bell wants 17M?

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Re: Bell wants 17M?

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.
    What I am afraid of is Bell taking it easy if the Steelers give him a big contract. I really do think he is the type of person to sit back and coast after getting his big money contract.
    Hater = Realist

BurghBoy412

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    College is one thing and the NFL another, but I'll say this for him, he has a top gear that he hits in open field. It's the one thing that Bell is lacking.
    I've always been a fan of the "home run hitter" RB. They could use a Fast Wille 2.0

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

https://twitter.com/Dwinsgames/status/904124613361356801

James C Wexell‏ @jimwexell

Steelers still need to make another move when/if LeVeon Bell is added.

4:52 PM - 2 Sep 2017

Last edited by Dwinsgames; 09-02-2017 at 10:22 PM.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    What I am afraid of is Bell taking it easy if the Steelers give him a big contract. I really do think he is the type of person to sit back and coast after getting his big money contract.

Come on now...

I understand thinking that when a player does nothing until his contract year. Bell acts and works like he's the best in the NFL at his position.
    1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Gurley asserting himself as the best back in the league has reduced Bell's negotiating power IMO. He basically is Bell with speed to go the distance.