Thread: Cavaliers send Kyrie Irving to Celtics

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Cavaliers send Kyrie Irving to Celtics

For Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic, and the Brooklyn Nets 2018 unprotected 1st round pick (likely be a top 5 pick).

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-isaiah-thomas

I don't think the Cavs got much better really but they did a good job in getting good return for Kyrie.

I just know there were times in last years finals that Kyrie could score at will against anyone the Warriors put on him. Didn't matter since the Warriors were so much better, but Kyrie kept the Cavs within striking distance a few of those games and made the defense look silly. Best under the rim finisher in the league.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Re: Cavaliers send Kyrie Irving to Celtics

And now the trade may be voided due to IT's hip.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6. Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    And now the trade may be voided due to IT's hip.
    Yep. The word is, the Cavs are seeking more from the Celtics in order to keep the trade alive. If they can't agree on more then everyone goes back to where they started.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I'm actually ready for the NBA to start. My team has been tanking the past 5 seasons and trading away the roster to get a load of draft picks. Now, they are ready to start playing for real. Trust the process.

Guess who is my team?

I hate the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I'm actually ready for the NBA to start. My team has been tanking the past 5 seasons and trading away the roster to get a load of draft picks. Now, they are ready to start playing for real. Trust the process.

Guess who is my team?

I hate the Celtics.
    Joel Embidd is an awesome player if he can stay healthy. Saw Ben Simmons play in high school and he dropped 44 points like nothing. And also saw Fultz play in high school.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    Joel Embidd is an awesome player if he can stay healthy. Saw Ben Simmons play in high school and he dropped 44 points like nothing. And also saw Fultz play in high school.
    I can't wait to see them play. They are young but the talent is there. Playoffs would be nice but not counting on it.