Thread: Individual Game Tickets On Sales June 19th

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Individual Game Tickets On Sales June 19th

Woo never the best seat's, but affordable I can't wait!

2010 Individual Game Ticket Announcement

Dear Season Ticket Waiting List Member,

A limited number of individual game tickets for the Steelers' 2010 home games will be available through Ticketmaster beginning on Saturday, June 19, at 10:00am. This marks the fourth consecutive season fans will be able to purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.

Fans may buy up to four tickets total per household for the eight regular-season home games. There is no limit for either of the two preseason home games. A majority of the tickets will be priced at either $64 or $68 each. There will also be single seats available at various locations and price ranges. The ticket limit will be strictly enforced. All completed ticket orders will be shipped up to 72 hours after the onsale.

Tickets will be sold on Ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster's toll free sales line at 1-800-745-3000. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster outlets or Heinz Field Box Office.

All Accessible seating will also be available through Ticketmaster starting at 10:00am on June 19th.

Since there are a limited number of tickets available, tickets are expected to sell out very quickly.

Phone (412) 323-1200

Fax (412) 697-7110
    My Steelers Ticket Account
    Steelers.com
    2010 Schedule

Trying to figure out what Steelers game you can attend this year? Check the 2010 schedule on Steelers.com to help make your plans. The schedule can be sorted by preseason and regular season games and provides dates to help you plan. Remember, only home games are sold through the Steelers' Individual Game Ticket Sale. For information regarding sales of away-game tickets, contact the host team.
    Reminder

All address changes for the season ticket waiting list must be made in writing. They may be mailed or faxed and should include the old address, new address and changes in phone number or e-mail address. Address changes can not be made over the phone.

Pittsburgh Steelers
    PO Box 6763
    Pittsburgh PA 15212
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

the past few years ive gotten tickets to 2 games but this year i think im only trying for one game. hopefully i'll get something good though, like in late november or december where the games are huge.

i just need to preseve my money for some Winter Classic game as well. (i'm in college and don't have much money atm)

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roethlisberger View Post
    the past few years ive gotten tickets to 2 games but this year i think im only trying for one game. hopefully i'll get something good though, like in late november or december where the games are huge.

i just need to preseve my money for some Winter Classic game as well. (i'm in college and don't have much money atm)
    Im in college as well, but thank god for summer job's so I should get two games as well and hey me too I love November and December games they are the best and biggest ones!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

I Am Become Death Array title="Animal Mother is an unknown quantity at this point"> Animal Mother's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roethlisberger View Post

Were you able to get them online or did you call in? I was online two years ago and completely got shafted. Last year I missed it, I think I was on vacation. This year I'm getting tickets dammit!
    You're a real comedian...

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

This is my chance to get tickets to the Dec 19 for the 3D weekend!!!! I can only hope there is a PENS game that same weekend!

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION