Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The contract that Bell turned down... Wow!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: The contract that Bell turned down... Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    ... and then to make it a true NFL analogy, she finishes cleaning her room and goes outside, and then sees her older brother's friends smoking dope in the alley, and says fuck that trampoline, I'm getting high! And then gets busted, but does the exact same thing the next day. Then wonders why nobody trusts her to go out in the alley and calls them out on Twitter.
    That wasn't very nice turning our good friend teegre's daughter into a drug addict.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    ... and then to make it a true NFL analogy, she finishes cleaning her room and goes outside, and then sees her older brother's friends smoking dope in the alley, and says fuck that trampoline, I'm getting high! And then gets busted, but does the exact same thing the next day. Then wonders why nobody trusts her to go out in the alley and calls them out on Twitter.

poor Teegre... his daughter was doing so well until life in the fast lane...
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

UPDATE:
    Looking into the crystal ball, my daughter will get a full scholarship to Pitt, and then, a few years later, right before the draft, this thread will resurface. Boom!!! ...twenty-six teams will pass on her, before the Dolphins finally pull the trigger.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    By "get rid of me" he probably means "doesn't break their salary cap trying to keep me at the ridiculous price tag I'm demanding"

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    UPDATE:
    Looking into the crystal ball, my daughter will get a full scholarship to Pitt, and then, a few years later, right before the draft, this thread will resurface. Boom!!! ...twenty-six teams will pass on her, before the Dolphins finally pull the trigger.

Angrychair will be waiting......

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Angrychair will be waiting......
    This... made my day!!!

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    This... made my day!!!

Ahhhhhh.......memories.