Thread: Tomlin on Harrison

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Tomlin on Harrison

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/08...y-proposition/

I kinda think Porter saying Harrison will only get snaps when Dupree and Watt are tired is to get Harrison fired up. I think Porter said the same thing last year about Harrison and look how that turned out. I'm never going to doubt 92, so I could see him getting just as many snaps as last year. However, if he did only play sparringly, he would undoubtedly be fresh in the playoffs. Unleashing that beast at the right time could pay dividends. We all know how James turns up for the playoffs. The Steelers could be back to the Old Steelers way of having a stable of LBs. This defense could really be scary.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Tomlin on Harrison

If TJ Watt plays well, harrison probably won't get as,many snaps. Harrison got the starting job after Jarvis was demoted for poor play

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

We'll need JH either way.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

If James is not getting playing time that means Watt is playing lights out