Thread: T.J. Watt's big preseason game vs Giants has brother J.J. watching closely

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

T.J. Watt's big preseason game vs Giants has brother J.J. watching closely

T.J. Watt didn't look like anyone's littler brother in his NFL debut Friday, when the Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the New York Giants 20-12 in each team's first preseason game.

The Steelers rookie pass-rusher burst onto the scene with two sacks in his first four defensive plays against the Giants, drawing the attention of older brother J.J. Watt on social media........

read more @ http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ew-york-giants

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: T.J. Watt's big preseason game vs Giants has brother J.J. watching closely

I've felt all along that we need to stop this half-of-JJ mentality. He has way more potential and maybe lightening struck twice in the Watts household.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I've felt all along that we need to stop this half-of-JJ mentality. He has way more potential and maybe lightening struck twice in the Watts household.
    You mean like how the Manning family produced 2 good QBs?
    All Defense!

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    You mean like how the Manning family produced 2 good QBs?
    You mean 3 good QBs. Archie Manning was good, but he played for the worst team in the NFL.
    Hater = Realist

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    You mean 3 good QBs. Archie Manning was good, but he played for the worst team in the NFL.

I left it open for discussion between the Archie and Eli haters.
    All Defense!

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    I left it open for discussion between the Archie and Eli haters.
    Haha
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Mike and Mike were talking with Archie, and the subject of "OMAHA!" came up. They asked Archie if he had something he always said before the snap. Archie said, "I would say 'YA'LL BLOCK!'". LOL!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Where's all the love for Chickillo this week?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Where's all the love for Chickillo this week?!?
    This will be Chickillo's third annual "Mr. August" award. After the past two he has proceeded to almost totally disappear whenever given an opportunity in September through December.

Until that changes, I have no excitement for his annual preseason "flash".