Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest threat for the Steelers in the AFC North?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Biggest threat for the Steelers in the AFC North?

And even in the season of 5-11 of the ravens in 2015, the Ravens were competitive in every game except of 2 games against the Chiefs and the Seahawks with Ryan Mallett and Jimmy Clauson as QB and they had several injuries,several unlucky lost and a hard Schedule.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I don't think they're a threat yet, but the Brown's have assembled some talent and with dirty Gregg Williams as their DC, anything can happen. In last night's game that shot on Odell Beckham looks

innocent enough, but if you watch the play previous, that same player hit Odell the exact same way when he was in perfect position to wrap him up or push him out of bounds. If any of you have

Game Pass, go check it out. Maybe I'm getting to deep in the weeds here, but I don't trust that Gregg Williams has changed his ways.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

I don't ever feel comfortable during a Steeler game. Don't forget one of the biggest Steeler problems......they play DOWN to their opponent ! How many games did we lose to bottom feeder's ? How many games did we all sit in awe wondering what the hell happened to our running game, our passing game, our lack of tackling, etc.,etc.. You know that division games are on equal grounds no matter the team records. So, not even a Brown's game is a gimme. Yea, maybe on paper the Steeler's look promising, but I'm going to wait until the season play's out to see where we stand. No QB back-up scares the hell out of me. Our secondary is still questionable. No pass rushing is a problem. I really can't see where anyone can think that this team is gonna have a cake walk to play-off's. But I do hope so. I'd love to watch a Steeler game and have them kick the hell out of the opponent from start to finish. Especially beat the hell out of our division foe's in all 6 games. And then there's New England !

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    I don't think they're a threat yet, but the Brown's have assembled some talent and with dirty Gregg Williams as their DC, anything can happen. In last night's game that shot on Odell Beckham looks

innocent enough, but if you watch the play previous, that same player hit Odell the exact same way when he was in perfect position to wrap him up or push him out of bounds. If any of you have

Game Pass, go check it out. Maybe I'm getting to deep in the weeds here, but I don't trust that Gregg Williams has changed his ways.

I can not believe that Gregg Williams is still in the nfl ...

Williams is a good coach, but his teams are still dirty and I do not think he has changed.

Remember, the rams and Gregg Williams injured Roethlisberger in 2015 and.....

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I can not believe that Gregg Williams is still in the nfl ...

Williams is a good coach, but his teams are still dirty and I do not think he has changed.

Remember, Roethlisberger injured Rams and Gregg Williams in 2015 and.....

I can't stand the guy. I'm with you, I cannot believe he is still in the league. Makes me nervous for week one.

I just hope that Antonio Brown, Roethlisberger, etc. will not be out for too long after this game!

We'll have 2 games against Gregg Williams and 2 games against Vontaze Burfict ... Ouch!