Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report: Steelers CB Artie Burns Arrested Thursday Night In Florida (Driving w/suspended license)

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Report: Steelers CB Artie Burns Arrested Thursday Night In Florida (Driving w/suspended license)

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Sounds like your brother was quite the Gateskeeper.
    Well, he does sleep above the covers... FOUR FEET above the covers.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Re: Report: Steelers CB Artie Burns Arrested Thursday Night In Florida (Driving w/suspended license)

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I wonder how many didn't get that.

Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    I wonder how many didn't get that.

My friend's son (13) asked me if I had seen Ghostbusters. I started quoting Bill Murray, when the millennial stops me and says: "No... the real Ghostbusters."

My friend & I had a little talk about his parenting.

My friend's son (13) asked me if I had seen Ghostbusters. I started quoting Bill Murray, when the millennial stops me and says: "No... the real Ghostbusters."

I would've kicked him out of my house! If I was in his house, I still would have kicked him out!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Because most of them are under 26 and haven't heard the word "no" since they were 14.
    If ever...

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Thanks for clarifying that it was not SIX FEET obove the covers.

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Tell me about it. I was talking about the movie The Longest Yard at work and then some of the young employees started going about Adam Sandler I informed them to watch the original. The re-make is a disaster.
    Hater = Realist

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Tell me about it. I was talking about the movie The Longest Yard at work and then some of the young employees started going about Adam Sandler I informed them to watch the original. The re-make is a disaster.
    Ten bucks says they'll probably hate the original, which is an absolute classic. I refused to watch the remake.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I actually saw that in the theater. Big Kristen Wiig fan. I have no idea why that movie was related to The GhostBusters. It was built completely on physical, slap stick humor, and McCarthy's loud, crudeness. I can't tell you one laugh out loud scene. I actually had hope that it might be decent considering the cast. I found it to be a complete waste of time. GhostBusters2 was a masterpiece by comparison.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    I'm not too worried about this, but I do have some questions for him. Why was his license suspended in the first place? Why didn't he use better judgement and use public transportation or have someone give him a ride? I hope we find out more regarding this.

not certain if it is accurate or not but read somewhere driving 130MPH got him the bulk of the fines and the suspension ....

will dig around a bit and see if I can validate that

validated several places here is a link http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...f1aeiqt6yngf0c

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

How hard can it be to pay your traffic citations and then STOP GETTING THEM? Geesh, these guys are so damn dumb.

I know that I'm being cliché, but things were indeed better "in my day"...

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I know that I'm being cliché,

but things were indeed better "in my day"...
    Yes indeed I think that's true.

So on that note I agree with you.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...662167974888-4

Steelers CB Artie Burns told ESPN he spent a few hours in jail for his driving with a suspended license charge in June, but he calls it a misunderstanding because he was still in the process of switching his paperwork and insurance to Pennsylvania, where he's a full-time resident. Miami Beach police does a lot of traffic checks at night time, he said. "Wrong place, wrong time," said Burns, who's from Miami.

Jeremy Fowler, ESPN Staff Writer