Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trolls

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Didn't he start a thread on why hitler was better than stalin?
    Yep.

For some reason, he thought that that made his plight better. Saying that Hitler is "better" than Stalin does not make Hitler a good guy. As I told him, that's like saying that Charles Manson is "better" than John Wayne Gacy, because Manson killed fewer people.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    He's no longer banned and can come back anytime he likes, if he so chooses. He was abrasive, but funny as hell.

And welcome back, Hindes!
    keep an eye out for Suit, he may make an appearance, lol

its been a crazy couple of years, hope to make it on here more often, things have settled down a little

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

One of the administrators I really liked from SF was Galax Steeler. I think I was already a member here as I was so thoroughly disgusted and fed up with SF by the time he became an administrator over there, but I will never forget how kind he was and came here to tell me he had just been appointed an administrator there and asked me to come back. I hold those random acts of kindness very close to my heart because he didn't have to do that. I'll never forget that.

Also, I liked listening to all the country music videos he posted.

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar
    Bully Basher Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    supa fly..... he has to get some honorable mention
    I remember this kid. He was related to Earl Thomas I think.

steeldawg was something else too
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a brilliant future"> silver & black's Avatar

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I never come here to start trouble or be disrespectful.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. I never come here to start trouble or be disrespectful.
    PFT you aint a troll you're family.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    I remember this kid. He was related to Earl Thomas I think.

steeldawg was something else too
    If steeldawg were to come back on here, I'd bet he'd still try and argue that Wallace is better than AB

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon is a name known to all"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I have never been in this forum before. Just happened to stop by. I would also like to say thanks for the kind words. Talking football is fun. Talking AFCN is real fun. Trolling is simply something I just don't get. Maybe one too many shots to an unhelmeted head.

Football season is underway. Patriots 10-Chiefs 7. Can't wait until Sunday!