Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And the beat goes on.

BostonBlackie

And the beat goes on.

Last edited by BostonBlackie; 06-10-2017 at 10:11 PM. Reason: none

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: And the beat goes on.

Did you follow football before recently becoming a Pats fan? If so who, just curious?

I'd also ask you to name 5 players on the team and 1 player before 2001, but you'll probably just look that up before replying anyway

BostonBlackie

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Did you follow football before recently becoming a Pats fan? If so who, just curious?

I'd also ask you to name 5 players on the team and 1 player before 2001, but you'll probably just look that up before replying anyway
    Born and raised in Boston. Been going to games since they played at Braves field, and Harvard Stadium. John Hannah, Larry Eisenhower, Ben Coates, Babe Parilli, Andy Johnson.

The real question is, where are you from, and when did you start following the Steelers?

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/...alltime-roster

Quick go-to for any Pats fan trying to pull out past names and I have been following the Steelers since I was a kid, born and raised in a family of steeler fans

BostonBlackie

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    ................. a family of steeler fans
    Does that entitle you to food stamps?
    Last edited by BostonBlackie; 06-11-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBlackie View Post
    Does that entitle you to food stamps?

La da dada dee, and beat goes on.
    No it doesn't actually but thank you for your concern

BurghBoy412

Of course this guy is a Chowder. They're the only ones baggie enough to post a pic of "The Tom" and "The Hood". Enjoy it now pal. When Billie and the kid retire and your franchise goes back in the tank you'll be jumping back on the Steelers bandwagon. I'll personally save you a spot.

BurghBoy412

This

BostonBlackie

BurghBoy412

Is that chowder or chowda?

BostonBlackie

You got it. Chowda.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

I think you mean...And the cheat goes on

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

BostonBlackie

We certainly don't need to cheat to kick your a$$ year in and year out.

Last edited by BostonBlackie; 06-11-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Yes, actually, you do. The Patriots have won nothing without cheating for it. Nothing.

BostonBlackie

The only cheating thats gone on in a Patriots/Steeler game is your players, and coaches, cheating you out of a chance to win.

The history of Bellichick and the Patriots cheating is well documented throughout the Bellichick Brady era, it's part of their legacy.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

It's always nice to have mature and respectful fans from other teams on here. That being said, you, ma'am are a troll. Go home...unless you're interested in decent, respectful debates.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

If they don't need to, why do they continually do it?

BostonBlackie

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecoat96 View Post
    It's always nice to have mature and respectful fans from other teams on here. That being said, you, ma'am are a troll. Go home...unless you're interested in decent, respectful debates.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Trolling in the beatdown? Gee, I don't think so.

BostonBlackie

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    If they don't need to, why do they continually do it?
    We cheat the old fashion way, by being better. Due to us being better your position in the pantheon of dynasties has been irrevocably diminished. There's nothing you can do about that except whine. You have my permission to whine away.

We cheat the old fashion way, by being better. Due to us being better your position in the pantheon of dynasties has been irrevocably diminished. There's nothing you can do about that except whine. You have my permission to whine away.
    You didnt answer the question. Not whining, I actually think they are a great team. Which makes the cheating all the more baffling. So again why all the proven cheating?

BostonBlackie

You didnt answer the question. Not whining, I actually think they are a great team. Which makes the cheating all the more baffling. So again why all the proven cheating?

I wasn't aware anyone has proven any cheating. That they broke a rule by filming from the sideline is beyond dispute, but that they cheated? Says who? Where is the proof? Let me help you out, there is no proof. Filming isn't cheating. You're allowed to film from all sorts of locations, just not from the sideline.

So they suspended Brady four games for...

BostonBlackie

So they suspended Brady four games for...

You'd have to ask the commish that question, because there is no hard evidence that Brady deflated, or ordered the deflation, of the balls. Did he? I have no idea, and neither do you, and further, neither does the commissioner.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

In all seriousness, I thought Brady's suspension was more for the fact that he didn't cooperate with the investigation. Personally, I think that it's beyond stupid that there was a Deflategate in the first place. I wonder if he would have been suspended at all if he would have just given up his cell phone. Who knows. At least we can agree on one thing. The commish is a complete ass-hat.

BostonBlackie

In all seriousness, I thought Brady's suspension was more for the fact that he didn't cooperate with the investigation. Personally, I think that it's beyond stupid that there was a Deflategate in the first place. I wonder if he would have been suspended at all if he would have just given up his cell phone. Who knows. At least we can agree on one thing. The commish is a complete ass-hat.
    Equipment alteration is a $25,000 fine, with no suspension involved. I have no idea how they got so far off the track on that one?

Equipment alteration is a $25,000 fine, with no suspension involved. I have no idea how they got so far off the track on that one?
    If I remember correctly, Goodell said something to the effect of Brady's lack of cooperation being "conduct detrimental to the league" which can carry a stiffer penalty than equipment alteration.....at least I think that's roughly what Goodell said. I could be wrong, though.

BostonBlackie

If I remember correctly, Goodell said something to the effect of Brady's lack of cooperation being "conduct detrimental to the league" which can carry a stiffer penalty than equipment alteration.....at least I think that's roughly what Goodell said. I could be wrong, though.
    I think that's right. I think that's the position Goodell took. And you could say that's the position he took when he fined Belichick for filming from the sideline. Apparently the coaches were warned, and Belichick ignored the warning. Goodell, with all the equipment available today, didn't want an arms race developing on the field with teams trying to eavesdrop, film, etc. everything that was going on. In that case I agree with him. Belichick's position was that look, 80,000 people are watching the game, what difference does one camera on the sideline make?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

The penalty isn't the question. Brady cheating is. No proof needed, the actions by those involved during the investigation show there was cheating. People lost jobs, playerA was suspended multiple games, the footballs were checked and found to be under inflation rules, the discarded cel phone, etc.....all point to cheating. With or without proof, we all KNOW there was shit going down.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

1. You aren't part of the team.
    2. lies. "You" find new ways to cheat every week. It's documented quite nicely throughout the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler