Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trolls

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Re: Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Trollers gonna troll.
    I'm just glad someone called him out.. that guy has been getting away with too much for too long

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Today on Trolls Say the Darndest Things:

"The Browns have more backers in more cities than any other team." -Chezman53 17 May 2019

The most backers in the most cities?? Dude... The Browns don't even have the most backers in your mama's bedroom...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Trollers gonna troll.
    Nicely Done!

Member Array title="slashsteel is on a distinguished road"> slashsteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    LITP was/is this douchebag:

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...3#post-3998214

I still can't believe the stupidity that led to this numbnut being a moderator on a Steelers board.

LITP I had a lot of go arounds with that guy. He was a tool.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

We need to get rid of some of these trolls around here.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    We need to get rid of some of these trolls around here.

Yeah some of them weren't banned nearly long enough

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Yeah some of them weren't banned nearly long enough
    Like the trolls from Arizona, Idaho, etc.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Like the trolls from Arizona, Idaho, etc.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

duh, triggered, duh

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

As far as I can tell, this forum and the admin/mods encourage trolls from other teams to stay here. I won't be making any further contributions as a result. I know of at least one other contributor who told me the same thing.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

As far as I can tell, this forum and the admin/mods encourage trolls from other teams to stay here. I won't be making any further contributions as a result. I know of at least one other contributor who told me the same thing.
    Yeah, the mods are asleep at the wheel to have not banned TDSPatriotsTroll over a year ago

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

There’s people that are Steelers fans that are acting the same way. It pretty much all stems from a few choice threads...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    There’s people that are Steelers fans that are acting the same way. It pretty much all stems from a few choice threads...
    Except no one else has posted nudity to make a cheap point and certainly no one else trolls with pro cheatriot stuff, but you seem to want to defend the guy and deflect because he agrees with you politically

Member Array title="cheezheadsteeler is on a distinguished road"> cheezheadsteeler's Avatar

I know I am not a regular contributor, but I am a regular reader.
    st33lersguy is right and I also agree with DesertSteel.
    We can't vote to kick cheatriot troll off the forum but we can stay away, there are other places to find Steeler news and opinion without this crap.
    Later

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

The guys a douchebag no doubt, I was thinking we find out what nursing home hes at in boston and get his computer privileges taken away. He still has bingo .

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Except no one else has posted nudity to make a cheap point and certainly no one else trolls with pro cheatriot stuff, but you seem to want to defend the guy and deflect because he agrees with you politically
    Not in the least. Just saying that all the yammering back and forth amongst members comes from a few political threads. He’s a troll. There’s also other trolls on the board that are Steelers fans. I couldn’t care less about the political threads. I just like to throw the opposite out there to see what the arguments might be and they are pretty damned funny. Kind of trolling in my own way...lol. I’m not trying to make personal attacks though. Maybe don’t react so crazy to his posts. I like probably 99% of the people here. You can ask the admin...I actually requested not to see the political threads because they were so annoying and toxic...lol.

Point is...as much of an ass and troll he is, there are others that do the same to each other here...that are Steelers fans.

I won't be making any further contributions as a result.
    I think I'm speaking for the forum when I say you'll be sorely missed. Stay safe and be well my friend.

I think I'm speaking for the forum when I say you'll be sorely missed. Stay safe and be well my friend.

Did I say anything about leaving? Troll always shows up on cue.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post

And you attack “the guy” because he doesn’t agree with you politically.

I’ll take Hypocrisy for 200 Alex.

Did I say anything about leaving? Troll always shows up on cue.

You always get these posters, in every forum, that claim they're leaving, or aren't going to post anymore, and then they turn right around and start posting again. Make up your mind son.

You always get these posters, in every forum, that claim they're leaving, or aren't going to post anymore, and then they turn right around and start posting again. Make up your mind son.
    Maybe you should learn to read. How old are you, 70? Isn’t it time to grow up?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I've been on a guitar forum for many years which had a section for political threads. The mods spent hours and hours of their time deleting, warning and banning people until they finally got rid of political threads entirely. It was also noted that the aggression in the political threads started to carry over in other threads. Since they dumped the political threads everything has been running smoothly and the trolls vanished.

There were a few trolls who posted a few things in the guitar sections, but their main purpose was to cause havoc in the political threads. When the political thread section was shut down they never returned.

IMO I think we should dump the political threads, it's a vicious cycle that only creates more problems. You listen to this crap all day then come here and hear it all over again.
    Last edited by Shoes; 11-09-2020 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I've been on a guitar forum for many years which had a section for political threads. The mods spent hours and hours of their time deleting, warning and banning people until they finally got rid of political threads entirely. It was also noted that the aggression in the political threads started to carry over in other threads. Since they dumped the political threads everything has been running smoothly and the trolls vanished.

There were a few trolls who posted a few things in the guitar sections, but their main purpose was to cause havoc in the political threads. When the political thread section was shut down they never returned.

IMO I think we should dump the political threads, it's a vicious cycle that only creates more problems. You listen to this crap all day then come here and hear it all over again.
    Second the vote.

Maybe you should learn to read. How old are you, 70? Isn’t it time to grow up?
    Maybe you should learn how to post. How old are you, 3?

Maybe you should learn how to post. How old are you, 3?
    You are about what I'd expect from a Patriots' fan. Especially one who spends so much time on another team's message board. Good luck with the Jets tonight. I'm thinking this is the best chance for the Jets to get a win this season.

You are about what I'd expect from a Patriots' fan. Especially one who spends so much time on another team's message board. Good luck with the Jets tonight. I'm thinking this is the best chance for the Jets to get a win this season.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I can't believe Tom hasnt posted again ...

Willy-Tom is slipping
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now