Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trolls

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Unfortunately, Mach 1 was one of the mods I was referring to. He just went along with the mindless clique who attacked people on the site. Of course this was from my view of what I saw going on. I loved exposing the hypocrisy and double-standards over there. Haha

I hear what you're saying. Towards the end there, even he started drinking the kool-aid. I left and came here when some of us started calling them out on their shit and they retaliated with bannings. "Oh, but there is no clique." Yeah, riiiiiiight. Sorry, not sorry, but not all of us are as stupid as they are, and Lady Steel don't do assholes.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

Steeler Addicts, which is now also a ghost town.
    All those guys went to Steelers 24/7 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

BostonBlackie

test

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBlackie View Post
    test
    Fail

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Isn't that where SteelersFever 2.0 went as well?
    No, I think most of them went to Wallace108's board (Steelers Xtreme).

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Tony Hipchest and Suit-a-nim (or however he spelled it) actually tag-teamed on him for a while in Suit's Swan-Song thread before Suit came back as Revefsreelets.
    Those were the days, which included the SFF flame wars during the 2008 election in which Tony and revefreelets were on opposing sides (and in which yours truly was incinerated)

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

whatever happened to suit?
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    im still friends with him on FB, lol.

whats up old friends!!! Long time no see

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    im still friends with him on FB, lol.

whats up old friends!!! Long time no see
    He's no longer banned and can come back anytime he likes, if he so chooses. He was abrasive, but funny as hell.

And welcome back, Hindes!

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    You nailed it.

I think by that time he knew he was selling the board and it was his last "fuck you" to the membership.

That right there is the true tea. The only administrator/moderator I liked was Mach 1.
    Aww Thanks.

Unfortunately, Mach 1 was one of the mods I was referring to. He just went along with the mindless clique who attacked people on the site. Of course this was from my view of what I saw going on. I loved exposing the hypocrisy and double-standards over there. Haha

- - - Updated - - -
    Umm No I didn't follow the clique. You have absolutely no idea what went one behind scenes between mods or admins, good and bad.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Umm No I didn't follow the clique. You have absolutely no idea what went one behind scenes between mods or admins, good and bad.
    Understatement of the week that Mach steered his own course and was not a follower of any alleged clique

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Aww Thanks.

Mach was my first friend on Steelers Fever 10 years ago.

I even remember that avatar that was your dog's nose. lol.

Those were the days.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I really wish he were around for the first few years of Arians being the head coach here in Phoenix. Some of those threads would have been absolutely precious.
    He was over at SF with me. (Hence, why I refer to him as Gopher.)

The problem was, he hijacked EVERY single thread. It was funny... until you were trying to discuss a real topic.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I very well could be wrong as I've just visited that board once, but it seems like most of the traffic is the mods, no? Maybe I just viewed it when the admin posted a whole bunch of new threads.
    You are correct.

For half a second, when SF died, I was on both boards... but mostly (85%) here. Anyway, when I was over there, an old troll reared his head and started trolling me... and the mods basically asked me to leave (so, I did). A few days later, that troll went off on the mods (proving me right). I haven't even looked at that board since then.

I miss IowaSteelers927, though. He was a great, great person.

Unfortunately, Mach 1 was one of the mods I was referring to. He just went along with the mindless clique who attacked people on the site.
    First of all, Mach is/was awesome. I've never met anyone (except for QuackJack) who didn't get along with him. Really. Mach is, as I said, awesome.

Secondly, it was a HERD (not a clique).

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    He was over at SF with me. (Hence, why I refer to him as Gopher.)

The problem was, he hijacked EVERY single thread. It was funny... until you were trying to discuss a real topic.
    No, not Crash - he's still very much banned and will remain that way. Craic and I are talking about Suitanim, or simply "Suit."

Suit is this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    "Everything is fine in Bedbug City. There is no crisis. Nothing to see here. Please buy plenty of tickets to the Bedbug City Bengals games. You will be rewarded with 72 virgins in your afterlife"
    http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...661#post191661

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

First of all, Mach is/was awesome. I've never met anyone (except for QuackJack) who didn't get along with him. Really. Mach is, as I said, awesome.

Secondly, it was a HERD (not a clique).
    I forget was it Mooo or Baaaa

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I forget was it Mooo or Baaaa
    It depended on the day (or, our mood).

I've got one...

TAPES18N1

SHORT VERSION:
    He thought Hitler was great. No, you didn't read that wrong, nor is he being misrepresented. He loved him some Hitler.

LONG VERSION:
    He was your typical Taperiots fan: egotistical. Truthfully, he was actually alright. He was like Crow, in the fact that he was generally very respectful; plus, TAPES provided well-thought-out banter. Heck, he even posted well on the off-topic threads (e.g. he was a fan of Airplane!). No joke: he was a good guy to have around...

...until...

...one day, he started talking about how great Hitler was. WTF!?! We all thought that his words were being taken out of context. Nope. With each post from there on out, his racism became more & more glaring (and more & more sickening). When he said (something along the lines of): "By killing 6 million Jews, Hitler was actually help save them from damnation" was the final straw. He tried to come back, but he was neither remorseful nor took any ownership of his misdoings.

I've heard he's been banned from Taperiots boards, as well.

I hope that I never encounter a poster like him again.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    No, not Crash - he's still very much banned and will remain that way. Craic and I are talking about Suitanim, or simply "Suit."

Suit is this guy:

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...661#post191661

Suit was hilarious.

I've got one...

TAPES18N1
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS16N0
    With all sincerity, I would like to say congratulations to Buffalo Bill fans.

I can do that because, unlike them, I'm not a sad and pathetic loser, wallowing in self-pity and utterly minimized by so many Patriot beat downs that i've been reduced to little more than an incoherently rambling conspiracy theorists with PDS.

There's a lot of Buffalo fans no doubt lurking our forum now after their week #1 Superbowl victory.
    I think it's important that they know that we care for their plight, and have nothing but admiration for their big win over a team we destroy annually by triple digits. I mean, they themselves might be completely classless, chalking up GOAT coaching and quarterback play as the result of illegally serving warm gatorade on the sidelines, but we aren't, so we can be gracious and give credit where it's due.

Dear Buffalo fans:
    I'm happy you have something to feel good about, given how shitty and irrelevant your backwards, ghost town city is, and how horrible all your football seasons are. Your job probably sucks, and I'm sure your hillbilly girlfriends are hideous. It's okay, because today is your day.

Congratulations, guys.

And remember, I say this as a Patriot fan because Patriot fans are just classier than you are.

P.S. Don't forget to double team Gronk, and jam him at the line.
    https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-fans.1123536/

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

The 'trash talker' troll doesn't bother me one bit. I think we can all put on our trash talk caps and play along, or ignore if not in the mood for it. It's the monotonous, derail every thread with the same opinion, troll that gets on my nerves. They all end up on the ignore list sooner or later.

I've got one...

TAPES18N1

SHORT VERSION:
    He thought Hitler was great. No, you didn't read that wrong, nor is he being misrepresented. He loved him some Hitler.

LONG VERSION:
    He was your typical Taperiots fan: egotistical. Truthfully, he was actually alright. He was like Crow, in the fact that he was generally very respectful; plus, TAPES provided well-thought-out banter. Heck, he even posted well on the off-topic threads (e.g. he was a fan of Airplane!). No joke: he was a good guy to have around...

...until...

...one day, he started talking about how great Hitler was. WTF!?! We all thought that his words were being taken out of context. Nope. With each post from there on out, his racism became more & more glaring (and more & more sickening). When he said (something along the lines of): "By killing 6 million Jews, Hitler was actually help save them from damnation" was the final straw. He tried to come back, but he was neither remorseful nor took any ownership of his misdoings.

I've heard he's been banned from Taperiots boards, as well.

I hope that I never encounter a poster like him again.
    Didn't he start a thread on why hitler was better than stalin?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

And Patsie fans don't lurk around other team's forums and trash talk about how much better their team is than every other team? At least Buffalo fans aren't a bunch of bandwagon jumpers who started rooting for their team when they started to get good