Thread: Marc-Andre Fleury, a special human being, surprises Matt Murray with Cup gesture

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Marc-Andre Fleury, a special human being, surprises Matt Murray with Cup gesture

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Re: Marc-Andre Fleury, a special human being, surprises Matt Murray with Cup gesture

great gesture i can see him go in the expansion draft

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Re: Marc-Andre Fleury, a special human being, surprises Matt Murray with Cup gesture

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    great gesture i can see him go in the expansion draft
    Yes I can too, and what a load of crap that is. Bring a team to vegas and make them a powerhouse rather than a team that has to build through the draft.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

That was a pretty special moment between those two boys. Hate to see Marc-Andre Fleury leave even if I do think he looks like a meth head.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Can't bear the thought of losing MAF and Kunitz. I know it's inevitable but still..........