Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UPDATE: Pens win back to back Stanley Cup

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Re: Pens vs Preds Stanley Cup Finals

Too Funny... Malkin so excited he basically punches Kessel in the mouth. lol

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Parade scheduled for Wednesday! 11am

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/p...s/201706120149
    Last edited by SteelMember; 06-12-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post

Too Funny... Malkin so excited he basically punches Kessel in the mouth. lol
    Coach Sullivan almost got pelted by his players w/hockey sticks lol

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    National media is all over Sidney Crosby playing basketball with Subban's head (which I enjoyed - Subban has been playing on the edge all series) and throwing the water bottle. Crosby seems to be regarded outside of Pittsburgh the same way Brady is outside of New England (best players in their sports and winners but also whiners and shady).

Hopefully Pens close it out Sunday - game 7 is always a crapshoot and Pens having won 2 of those during these playoffs I do not want a third - an overtime game 7 like Ottawa would be almost unbearable to watch
    Ever since Sid (the kid) got drafted and had to live up to the moniker "The Next One", most fans outside of the burg usually refer to him as Cindy. It's not even like he named himself like "King" LeBron... He's had to live with and overcome a lot of that shit.

Another Similarity to your comparison is that Pittsburgh, like Bahston, has at least 5 championships in 3 sports...

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post
    Ever since Sid (the kid) got drafted and had to live up to the moniker "The Next One", most fans outside of the burg usually refer to him as Cindy. It's not even like he named himself like "King" LeBron... He's had to live with and overcome a lot of that shit.
    It is not just fans. After he got done ranting about how the Predators lost the game because of the disallowed goal early in the second period, Michael Wilbon (by his own admission a Blackhawks fan) went off on PTI today about how Crosby is a great player but that Wilbon dislikes him because Crosby is constantly whining

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Preds had 4 PPs with one a 5-3 and couldn't score. The Pens had no PPs and managed to win.
    All Defense!

Re: UPDATE: Pens win back to back Stanley Cup

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Preds had 4 PPs with one a 5-3 and couldn't score. The Pens had no PPs and managed to win.
    Exactly.