Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Former Steeler Rashard Mendenhall practices his karate on tether ball

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Re: Former Steeler Rashard Mendenhall practices his karate on tether ball

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    You know what, screw it. I'll bite. Do you know any liberals or do you just think you do because the news you watch, read, and listen to has defined the word for you? Or are you just threatened by strong women, minorities, young people, and the changing of the world around you?

I know now all liberals are soggy snowflakes that hang out in safe spaces spending mommy and daddy's money. Or in the perfect conservative world, just daddy's money because mommy would be at home cooking and cleaning. We tend to believe weird things like science, evolution, climate change, and not belittling everyone who isn't just like us. Oh, but not the liberals you know, right? They whine and complain and yell at people that aren't like them. Shocking there are idiots and terrible people on both sides of he spectrum.

Plus all conservatives are uneducated ignorant mouth breathers who want to magically transport the world back to the 1950s so they can get back to screwing over anyone who doesn't look and think like them because that's American as all get out. But hey, if you can't take a joke- find a safe space right?

Mendenhall is a freaking loon though.
    You'll bite? There is nothing to bite. I will edit my post so as not to upset certain people here.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Shocking there are idiots and terrible people on both sides of he spectrum.
    Mike Ehrmantraut said it best (slightly edited):

I've known good liberals and bad conservatives, bad Democrats, honorable Republicans - you can be on one side of the political spectrum or the other, but if you make a post about somebody, you watch your words. You're now a Steelers fan; good one, bad one - that's up to you.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

You know what, screw it. I'll bite. Do you know any liberals or do you just think you do because the news you watch, read, and listen to has defined the word for you? Or are you just threatened by strong women, minorities, young people, and the changing of the world around you?

I know now all liberals are soggy snowflakes that hang out in safe spaces spending mommy and daddy's money. Or in the perfect conservative world, just daddy's money because mommy would be at home cooking and cleaning. We tend to believe weird things like science, evolution, climate change, and not belittling everyone who isn't just like us. Oh, but not the liberals you know, right? They whine and complain and yell at people that aren't like them. Shocking there are idiots and terrible people on both sides of he spectrum.

Plus all conservatives are uneducated ignorant mouth breathers who want to magically transport the world back to the 1950s so they can get back to screwing over anyone who doesn't look and think like them because that's American as all get out. But hey, if you can't take a joke- find a safe space right?

Mendenhall is a freaking loon though.

The lines that have been drawn between what defines a true conservative and a true liberal have zero definition. How can anyone claim to be either today? But the separation of parties is very real. It's become a friend or foe atmosphere. Every man/woman that steps forward to lead the cause is immediately a sworn enemy of the other, and should be investigated for numerous criminal acts. At the end of the day, it comes down to every opinion about any and all issues that put people into either category, independent of their opinion on any and all other issues. You're defined by the current conversation.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Martial arts for conservatives.
    How about "Martial Arts for Whimpy ex-steeler RBs who got knocked over by the slightest touch of another player". That way it doesn't derail the thread

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

But..you know...he was a better open field runner than leveon.

Damnit..where's that sarcasm emoji?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    The lines that have been drawn between what defines a true conservative and a true liberal have zero definition. How can anyone claim to be either today? But the separation of parties is very real. It's become a friend or foe atmosphere. Every man/woman that steps forward to lead the cause is immediately a sworn enemy of the other, and should be investigated for numerous criminal acts. At the end of the day, it comes down to every opinion about any and all issues that put people into either category, independent of their opinion on any and all other issues. You're defined by the current conversation.
    This a very true statement and puts all of us in very dangerous times. There is real animosity over politics now-a-days. The most important thing I have learned over the last 10 very politically charged years is to stay true to your morals, but have an open mind to those that may disagree with you. You never know, when you really listen instead of thinking of your response, but really listen, you may find that the person across from you has more in common with you than originally thought. It's those commonality's that we should build on, create relationships over, because I believe it's there where we'll find that we're more alike than different.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecoat96 View Post
    But..you know...he was a better open field runner than leveon.
    suddenness: check
    glide: check
    ability to roundhouse a tetherball: iffy

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler