Thread: Colbert Says Watt Has Yet To “Scratch The Surface” As A Defensive Player

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Colbert Says Watt Has Yet To “Scratch The Surface” As A Defensive Player

It was obvious the Pittsburgh Steelers would select an edge-rusher early in the 2017 NFL Draft and they wound up getting one with an NFL bloodline as they drafted T.J. Watt out of Wisconsin with the 30th overall selection in the first-round.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/04...ensive-player/

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Colbert Says Watt Has Yet To “Scratch The Surface” As A Defensive Player

1 year playing the position. He has the athleticism to be great but more importantly he has the motor to make himself great, a combination that never goes wrong

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    1 year playing the position. He has the athleticism to be great but more importantly he has the motor to make himself great, a combination that never goes wrong
    He also has the energy & fire that I think has been missing from the defense for many years. It's contagious and thats a good thing.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    He also has the energy & fire that I think has been missing from the defense for many years. It's contagious and thats a good thing.
    I get that rowdy vibe out of our entire projected 2017 starting LB corp to be honest (Shazier, Williams, Dupree, Harrison). Its been a while since we've had that. I like where this is going
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.