Thread: I know that math sucks BUT...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I know that math sucks BUT...

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/nfl.../sackseer-2017

Try to just let your eyes glaze over and ignore the statistical model stuff and look at the projections/write-ups for each pass rusher. This tool tends to get it right more often than not (clearly and loudly pointed to Jarvis Jones as a bust).

What does this one say? Watt if you want someone in the first round. Tyus Bowser might get you the same production a round later. And Charles Harris should terrify everyone if his name gets called on Thursday.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: I know that math sucks BUT...

Yep, I'm still a Jordan Willis fan.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Trey Hendrickson!!!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I vouch for Charles Harris to, I've personally trained him. He will be dominant Day 1, he's special. - Chuck Smith The Sack Whisperer

<em>

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

So, Rnd 1 Watt and Rnd 4 Hendrickson? Then we are covered if one is injured or just fails to produce!!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    So, Rnd 1 Watt and Rnd 4 Hendrickson? Then we are covered if one is injured or just fails to produce!!
    Bingo!!!