Thread: I Have Adam Shaheen As The 2nd Best TE In The Draft

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

I Have Adam Shaheen As The 2nd Best TE In The Draft

Of course what do I know ? (not much). And just basing it on what I seen at the Combine and not game film so take it for what it's worth lol.

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Re: I Have Adam Shaheen As The 2nd Best TE In The Draft

Shaheen is a big guy who can move and catch. A red zone threat, but a little under powered for his size. I like him in round 4.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Would luv him in rd 4 but most likely has to be 3rd and that maybe to late with our pick.

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

I'm very high on Shaheen as well. I'd actually prefer him over any tight end in this draft, but I wouldn't take him any sooner than the second round. I believe he would be there at 62, which is where we would have to take him if we wanted him because he won't be there with our 3rd pick. Would love to have him, but I see us going a different direction in the second round.