Thread: some hot takes from the Sack whisperer Chuck Smith

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

some hot takes from the Sack whisperer Chuck Smith

And the best kept secret in this draft.... Terrance Waugh from Kent State will be a 10 Sacker one day.... he's been in the Lab..see the tape

Larry Ogunjobi is a 1st Rounder. He can one day have a Geno Adkins type of impact. Another guy the experts have mis evaluated @PriscoCBS

Derek Rivers is this years Yannick Ngoue..I've trained/taught both..instant impact for Rivers, Yannick shoulda been 1st Rounder! @PriscoCBS

I vouch for Charles Harris to, I've personally trained him. He will be dominant Day 1, he's special.

https://twitter.com/chucksmithnfl

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Re: some hot takes from the Sack whisperer Chuck Smith

bodes well for us id say. honestly, looking at chuck smith's body of work, he's one of the few coaches out there whose word means a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

You guys are correct. Chuck Smith is someone you want to listen to when he speaks about edge rushers.

The dude knows what he's talking about.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secondaryconcerns View Post
    And the best kept secret in this draft.... Terrance Waugh from Kent State will be a 10 Sacker one day.... he's been in the Lab..see the tape

Larry Ogunjobi is a 1st Rounder. He can one day have a Geno Adkins type of impact. Another guy the experts have mis evaluated @PriscoCBS

Derek Rivers is this years Yannick Ngoue..I've trained/taught both..instant impact for Rivers, Yannick shoulda been 1st Rounder! @PriscoCBS

I vouch for Charles Harris to, I've personally trained him. He will be dominant Day 1, he's special.

https://twitter.com/chucksmithnfl
    Good stuff.

Not to sound like a broken record, but it wouldn't surprise me if Rivers was the pick at 30.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

This needs mentioned. I believe Smith was the same dude who recently said Dupree looks like a DPOY candidate during offseason training. So if we're going to buy what he's selling on draft picks what do we buy on a healthy Dupree? DPOY means Von Milker or JJ Watt levels of impact. Additionally remember what Mitchell did in front of a dominant front 7 in Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    This needs mentioned. I believe Smith was the same dude who recently said Dupree looks like a DPOY candidate during offseason training. So if we're going to buy what he's selling on draft picks what do we buy on a healthy Dupree? DPOY means Von Milker or JJ Watt levels of impact. Additionally remember what Mitchell did in front of a dominant front 7 in Carolina.

he is .....

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secondaryconcerns View Post
    he is .....
    So what follows is if A is true then he have to accept B. Then we are at "holy shit" because that means Dupree is an uncontrollable destroyer of offenses and everything on defense gets far bettwr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    So what follows is if A is true then he have to accept B. Then we are at "holy shit" because that means Dupree is an uncontrollable destroyer of offenses and everything on defense gets far bettwr.

with the caveat that he stays healthy and uses on the field what he has learned in the " classroom "