Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so whats with Antonio Brown ??

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

so whats with Antonio Brown ??

isn't he " happily married " ?

where is baby mamma ?

look awful cozy and rumored to be " dating "

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Re: so whats with Antonio Brown ??

I keep looking but I don't see AB in the picture...
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I didn't think Brown was married...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

I don't think that he is either. He has kids but not married. If you follow him on Twitter, you'll see plenty of pictures of his kids but no baby momma.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Trade him, he's a distraction.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

he isnt , was thinking he was ... was in a live in relationship with baby mamma ( who is pregnant again )

left her for this new woman

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Urunderarrest/st...78012170272768

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Sounds like a whole bunch of AB's personal business to me. I could not care less who he dates.

BurghBoy412

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Sounds like a whole bunch of AB's personal business to me. I could not care less who he dates.
    Right. Is this TMZ?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Well for one am shocked - SHOCKED - to hear about a pro athlete running around with different women. This may be the first time that's ever happened.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

And why should anyone not named Antonio Brown care about this?

eh maybe nobody cares .... but it just shows me he as a person is a fraud

he preaches " call God" eyes up chest up prayed up ..... all this sort of stuff but the reality is its a show

if it wasn't a show he would be married to the mother of his children
    he wouldn't be running around with other women while he has children and a mother of his children at home pregnant with another child ..

does it matter on the football field probably not , but since this is a discussion forum where there is even a thread dedicated to tweets of players ( most of which is personal life stuff ) I thought I would add it here

if you do not care about it fine by me , if you do feel free to talk about it

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

But that is all based on things you can't know and assumptions you're making about what arrangements have been worked out between all the grown consenting adults involved in the situation.

Sorry, but for a ton of reasons, armchair psychology and moral panics are a huge pet peeve of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    But that is all based on things you can't know and assumptions you're making about what arrangements have been worked out between all the grown consenting adults involved in the situation.

Sorry, but for a ton of reasons, armchair psychology and moral panics are a huge pet peeve of mine.

the instagram exchanges are not assumptions , guess you missed that blow up .... baby mamma not a happy camper about being " cheated on " but I digress

Quote Originally Posted by Secondaryconcerns View Post
    the instagram exchanges are not assumptions , guess you missed that blow up .... baby mamma not a happy camper about being " cheated on " but I digress
    Fair enough. I don't do Twitter instagram or almost any other social media.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Social Media.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Seems to me Saint Brady did the exact same thing.

On a personal level I dislike it. It also adds to a series of incidents pointing to a me-first attitude. Nevertheless, as much as I want to like our players as people, what matters on the football front is that he's a good teammate and a hard worker. And, it seems he is both of those things. Here's hoping he gets his personal life together (for his own sake and that of his children, not for anyone else's).

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    On a personal level I dislike it. It also adds to a series of incidents pointing to a me-first attitude. Nevertheless, as much as I want to like our players as people, what matters on the football front is that he's a good teammate and a hard worker. And, it seems he is both of those things. Here's hoping he gets his personal life together (for his own sake and that of his children, not for anyone else's).
    fair enough , couldn't help but notice how your signature line chimes in on this sort of thing
    “Life is a series of decisions you make that add up to your reputation. Do the right thing.”

—Dan Rooney (1932-2017)

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

No need to marry every woman you sleep with, but use some birth control man.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Honestly, AB's lady drama is not a football issue or a team issue. It's useful for good fodder for celebrity gossip but little else

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Maybe that baby momma dumped him and this chick is
    Him rebound...

Maybe that baby momma dumped him and this chick is
    Him rebound...
    no ... baby mamma was going off on instagram ( she sitting home pregnant and caring for their kids ) he is out and about with the other woman

if it wasnt posted by them on social media we wouldn't be talking about it here now

AB should "call god" ...but I am certain he would not approve

fair enough , couldn't help but notice how your signature line chimes in on this sort of thing
    “Life is a series of decisions you make that add up to your reputation. Do the right thing.”
    —Dan Rooney (1932-2017)
    Didn't think about that when I changed the sig, but yeah it sure does, doesn't it?

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Looking at the positive, at least he's not knob gobbling.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

so whats with Antonio Brown ??

no ... baby mamma was going off on instagram ( she sitting home pregnant and caring for their kids ) he is out and about with the other woman

if it wasnt posted by them on social media we wouldn't be talking about it here now

AB should "call god" ...but I am certain he would not approve
    I see plenty of pictures and videos (probably too many) of him taking care of his kids. Let's not act like he is married and cheating on his wife or girl friend. No one here knows their relationship status.

All this thread is, is a typical attempt to "jam up" a celebrity.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

I see plenty of pictures and videos (probably too many) of him taking care of his kids. Let's not act like he is married and cheating on his wife or girl friend. No one here knows their relationship status.

All this thread is, is a typical attempt to "jam up" a celebrity.
    I agree.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Hope he never turns into this distraction.....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...press-briefing

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

he isnt , was thinking he was ... was in a live in relationship with baby mamma ( who is pregnant again )

left her for this new woman

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Urunderarrest/st...78012170272768
    And this new one doesn't look like a gold digger at all. Haha
    Hater = Realist

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    And this new one doesn't look like a gold digger at all. Haha
    I think she's eyescrewing somebody else down the row too.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.