My realistic mock draft. 5 rounds.

1 ) OLB. TJ Watt. Watt had great production last season, but I think his versatility is being undersold. He's a power pass rusher with strong hands and pin ball like moves. True, but he also bats down passes ( like his brother ) and can drop into coverage and is a good run defender with intangibles and NLF bloodlines.

2 ) Best CB available, I'll guess Fabian Moreau. An extremely talented albeit raw corner back who is coming into his own. Flexible enough to play the slot thanks to his quickness, and the outside thanks to elite level speed. He will need some seasoning before deployment into our sub packages, but could very well beat out Cockrell at the end of his rookie year.

3 ) TE Adam Shaheen. Sheheen is a huge tight end with speed and the ability to make yardage after the catch. A little under power for his size, he has the frame to get much bigger and stronger. James is more of a solid #2 TE, and who knows if Green is healthy enough to play.

3B ) ILB Alex Anzalone. Anazalone is a 3 down type of linebacker, and could help us as a nickel backer. Very productive, the knock on him is he's prone to minor injuries. While Vince Williams is a true thumper vs the run, he's a two down linebacker in the modern NFL and rather weak in coverage.

4 ) RB Elijah Hood. Depth is needed behind Bell. A BPA and Need type of pick, even if he's not projected to start. Williams is older, and Bell has has some off the field trouble and late season injuries.

5 ) S Tedric Thompson. A very smart and product safety. How productive? He lead the FBS lead with 23 passes defensed (seven interceptions, 16 passes broken up)! An ideal free safety type, he's got some Darren Perry in him.

Mods, please move this to the draft thread!