Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of Steelers Bars and Hangouts

Junior Member Array title="ggig is an unknown quantity at this point">

Re: List of Steelers Bars and Hangouts

Jefferson Inn, Sigel,PA...Hoot...Holler..Drink...Smoke..Chew..and enjoy the STEELERS headin for SEVEN..

SteelerSal

Quote Originally Posted by ggig View Post
    Jefferson Inn, Sigel,PA...Hoot...Holler..Drink...Smoke..Chew..and enjoy the STEELERS headin for SEVEN..
    Welcome to the site, ggig!! Spread the word to the rest of the crew at Jefferson Inn and have Steelers Universe your stop to enjoy Steeler Football talk>

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

There's two Steelers fans who usually watch the games at Harpoon Willie's in Willams Bay, WI.

We're friends now.

Quote Originally Posted by JonM229 View Post
    There's two Steelers fans who usually watch the games at Harpoon Willie's in Willams Bay, WI.

We're friends now.
    Where does the other Ravens fan watch the game?
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    Oh...never mind...I found the answer.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

LOL...there's several TVs set up. The only time it's been an issue is when the Bears and Packers are both playing at the same time. Then I just make sure to call ahead and they'll reserve a tv for me.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I think it would make more sense to start with the Post-Gazette list and cull out the places that aren't Steeler bars.

My place is on the list.

Cocktails & Company
    1625 Blairs Ferry Rd
    Marion, Iowa 52302
    Phone: 319-377-1140

Senior Member Array title="RushHard34 is an unknown quantity at this point">

I was in the city last weended (Chicago) and watched the game at Durkins. I will now be making trips every weekend to watch games there....place was awesome, great steelers atmosphere.

Junior Member Array title="Dick723 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Dick723's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersGirlTN7 View Post
    Wow - I wish I knew about those places when I lived there!!
    Steel City Grille is only about 2 to three months SteelersGirlTN7, Dukenfields has been here a few years. I can sit on my front porch and see that place. When did you live here? I retired here from the Marines. I assume you guys were Marines when you were here. My wife and I had lunch at Steel City Grille yesterday. Good food there.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dick723 View Post
    Steel City Grille is only about 2 to three months SteelersGirlTN7, Dukenfields has been here a few years. I can sit on my front porch and see that place. When did you live here? I retired here from the Marines. I assume you guys were Marines when you were here. My wife and I had lunch at Steel City Grille yesterday. Good food there.
    First off, thank you for your service...I am active duty myself (Air Force)

Staying on track of the thread, I went to Vegas a few weeks ago and went to a place called Noreens about 2 miles off of the strip. This place was awesome, nothing but steeler fans, about 60 or 70 of em. Nothing but steeler stuff on all the walls, and they were giving away prizes the whole time. Its owned by former Pittsburghers, I will definitely be going back there next time Im in Vegas

Also, when I was stationed in Little Rock Arkansas there was a group of steelers fans that went to the Hooters in North Little Rock. http://steelerslittlerock.com/ I was around when this group first started up but got orders to Cali.....good people

Junior Member Array title="Dick723 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Dick723's Avatar

Thanks for your service too Hindes! Stay safe!

Thanks for your service too Hindes! Stay safe!
    Ok this is weird. I'm the new guy and I am talking to myself. The weird part though is. I never went to Dunkinfields because they smoke there. I don't mind the smell but it gets in my clothes. I used to watch games at SharpShooters, they smoked there but Steelers had the biggest room with our own bar and about an 8 foot tv. Then the Steel City Grille opened and I been itchin to watch a game there BUT, Steelers have three night games in a row and I can ride my couch and watch the games. I do believe I will be at Steel City Grille for the Oakland game.

Member Array title="psusteelerspens4life is an unknown quantity at this point"> psusteelerspens4life's Avatar

born and raised central pa now putting up with redskin and caps fans

I have a question??? my wife and I will be moving to Orange county Ny here soon she is in the army and is getting stationed at west point. Anyhow is anyone on here from that area or know of any bars in that area to catch the black and gold??

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Found one today since I couldn't watch at home today

La Piazza
    800 Lititz Pike
    Lititz, PA 17543

Everyone was dressed in Steelers gear that worked there and 75% of customers were Steelers fans w/ 5 Cowgirls, 1 Ratbird, Dskin, 2 Jets and 4 Gaiders.. Steelers were on 75% of TV's..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

I watched at the Steel City Grille today. Good times. Everyone wanted to kill the ref but nothing new.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

I watched at the Steel City Grille today. Good times. Everyone wanted to kill the ref but nothing new.
    I love the food there but i usually watch the game from my house (Sunday Ticket), but do they have any kind of tailgating before the game I thought maybe dropping by before the game enjoy the food and experience, maybe stay if it was that good or just head to the house.

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

I'm going to the Windsor Pub on Tallmadge Ave in Tallmadge, Ohio with a few Steelers fellas waiting for today's game whooo hoooo! I might post a few pics later tonight.
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Here are the few pics from the Windsor Pub hangout at the Steelers vs Jets game (on Tallmadge Ave., Akron, Ohio)!

WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Carolina, sorry it took so long to get back to you but my puter crashed and i forgot about this site. I do not think they tail gate there. Wish they did cause I would be there. If the game is on TV I stay home. Some folks who call themselves Steeler fans always want to talk during a game. I don't do that.