Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roethlisberger to return for 14th season

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Re: Roethlisberger to return for 14th season

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    And yet I'm sure he'll continue to catch shit for being a "drama queen."

If he winds up flipping this fanbase the bird after he retires a la Bradshaw, I will completely understand and I also think it will be largely well-deserved. The irony here is that his most vocal critics among the Steelers faithful won't, and further, will be completely indignant about it.
    While there are Steelers fans who do not like Ben and do not want him on the team because 'hes not good' (I don't understand how any Steelers fan can say that) or because of his past behavior off the field, most Steelers fans support Ben and are glad he's back.

Its the other 31 fanbases that do not like him.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    While there are Steelers fans who do not like Ben and do not want him on the team because 'hes not good' (I don't understand how any Steelers fan can say that) or because of his past behavior off the field, most Steelers fans support Ben and are glad he's back.

Its the other 31 fanbases that do not like him.
    Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have had "girl issues" in the past as well. Brady knocked up and then left a girl. Well,documented. Manning allegedly had a run in with a girl in a similar fashion that Ben did...no?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have had "girl issues" in the past as well. Brady knocked up and then left a girl. Well,documented. Manning allegedly had a run in with a girl in a similar fashion that Ben did...no?
    Supposedly from his time at Tennessee. He put his balls on a chicks face or something. Team physician? I don't remember how all that turned out and not going to look it up right now to verify my accuracy, so just go ahead and take my word for it that I am right.

Put his balls on the team physicians face and proudly said "DEEEZ NUTZ".