Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TPOP: All Out War... Room!!!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: TPOP: All Out War... Room!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    So....Daryl, Carol, Eugene, Michonne, Morgan, or maybe 'JERRY!!!'. Just really doubt it's Rick. This time.
    If Pat Mahomes/Rick Grimes is there at 30, I truly doubt they'll pass on him. As you mentioned, too many meetings with the kid to just be smokescreen.

But, if he's already gone, then it could indeed be anybody (although, Tomlin seems to be waving a banner withDerek Rivers name on it).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BurghBoy412 View Post
    I'd much rather have Tre White than Cam Sutton if we take a CAB rd 1
    LSU does produce a ton of good DBs. I'd have no problem with him, and Tomlin, Colbert, & Lake were at his pro day.

That said, three meetings with Sutton is a huge signal.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by BengalGirl5150 View Post
    omg did u SERIOUSLY just compare Vontaze to Negan??? I know ur a huge TWD fan but that's a real bad analogy, our guys may be singled out for their reputation, but u know what Negan actually KILLS PEOPLE!

Very disrespectful but what do you expect from a bunch of pissburgh creeps. Well, we'll see you in Sept. & then we'll see who has the last laugh!

PS - If u call yourself a "writer," I bet Judith could write a better article than u! LOL!
    Probably still butthurt over finishing 6-9-1 and getting eliminated from playoff contention by the Steelers. Enjoy continued mediocrity with Marvin Lewis

I know I'm quoting another show here, but you want to draft someone who IS the danger, on the football field

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    I know I'm quoting another show here, but you want to draft someone who IS the danger, on the football field
    "I am the one who knocks... down quarterbacks!!!"

You know what, after re-watching "Better Call Saul" this week, specifically S1Ep6 (Mike's backstory), I hate Walter White. He ruined everything for everyone.

Let's draft Gus Fring, but tell him to shoot Heisenberg on sight. Then, he'd take down the Mexican cartel/New England Taperiots, and be the undisputed drug czar/win multiple championships.

Now... which player is Gus Fring???

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

Now... which player is Gus Fring???
    Probably a QB (the guy in charge), particularly a guy who is careful and calculating (I don't think Mahomes gunslinger attitude meshes with Fring's carefulness), or maybe a smart DB who diagnoses the play and doesn't gamble a lot

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Probably a QB (the guy in charge), particularly a guy who is careful and calculating (I don't think Mahomes gunslinger attitude meshes with Fring's carefulness), or maybe a smart DB who diagnoses the play and doesn't gamble a lot
    Or, maybe a leader on the defense, a guy to get everyone in the right position: like Ryan Clark and/or James Farrior used to do.

So... Melifonwu, Baker, Peppers, or maybe Reddick, Davis.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

It just occurred to me. The zombie apocalypse starts with the Browns. The team was dead, then it came back. Now they're still dead, but moving.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

It just occurred to me. The zombie apocalypse starts with the Browns. The team was dead, then it came back. Now they're still dead, but moving.
    I hope the zombie apocalypse will be like the Browns. They make a lot of noise from time to time, but don't really hurt to many people.

AML

The Chargers are Gregory: despite all of their (supposed) talents, they couldn't kill the Browns/a zombie.