Thread: Teary Ben Roethlisberger on early struggles: 'I lost my soul'

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Teary Ben Roethlisberger on early struggles: 'I lost my soul'

Ben Roethlisberger seldom discusses his past off the field struggles that led to a four-game suspension during the 2010 season.
    One of those rare occasions took place this past Friday at the Ignite Men's Impact Weekend event at Liberty University, where the Steelers' quarterback showed a very vulnerable side of himself as he opened up about his past.

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Teary-Ben-Roethlisberger-on-early-struggles-I-lost-my-soul--51876133

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Teary Ben Roethlisberger on early struggles: 'I lost my soul'

I believe that Ben is sincere in his change. I just wish that the Lord would convict him about being a drama queen too

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Very glad for Ben and he turned out to be a decent man. Now let's go get 7!!!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I think sports stars who cry on camera need to stay off camera. There are moments and there is nonsense.
    All Defense!

BurghBoy412

Just win another Super Bowl Dammit!!!

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar