Thread: Munchak

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Munchak

How can this guy seriously write an article about how well the OL has developed and not even mention the name Mike Munchak?

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201703190052

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Munchak

Lazy journalism.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Shhhhh....he's our secret.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Shhhhh....he's our secret.
    my thoughts exactly , the less he is mentioned the more he is potentially over looked ..

let him quietly be the best O-Line coach in the league and stay here till he quits coaching

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secondaryconcerns View Post
    my thoughts exactly , the less he is mentioned the more he is potentially over looked ..

let him quietly be the best O-Line coach in the league and stay here till he quits coaching
    He's from PA, and known to loyal(was with the Oilers/Titans for decades, was fired because he didn't want to fire any of his staff) so if I was to bet, he'll be here for a long time.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Lazy journalism.
    It runs rampant these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Fake News
    All Defense!

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Some of those comments from so called Steeler fans are just embarrassing. Do people actually watch and understand the game any more or do they just read social media?
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

LOL. First mistake some fans make is reading 'talking sport heads' articles, second mistake is believing any of it. I read very little articles concerning the Steeler's and only have a couple writer's that I do take time to read.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

True....I get all of my important Steelers new from this board.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on....that's a little funny.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Look who we have signed in the past week: Justin Hunter and Coty Sensabaugh.

Guess who drafted both of them: Munchak.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Interesting.........

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Interesting.........
    I agree. I didn't even think of that. Not sure if that's a coincidence or not.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Hmmm. Munchak was an offensive assistant/quality control coach for the Oilers once. You could be onto something
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

We are now know as Tennessee north.