Thread: Ex-NFL star Michael Irvin investigated in sex battery case

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Ex-NFL star Michael Irvin investigated in sex battery case

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Police in Florida are investigating sexual battery allegations made by a woman against former NFL star Michael Irvin.

Fort Lauderdale police confirmed Wednesday that the Hall of Fame receiver's name was listed on a sexual battery incident report. The report says the alleged encounter involving Irvin took place at a Fort Lauderdale hotel on March 22.

A police spokeswoman said no other details were available. Irvin has not been charged with anything. An attorney for Irvin did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.

The 51-year-old Irvin starred for the University of Miami and the Dallas Cowboys. He was elected to the Hall of Fame in 2007 and has worked as an analyst on the NFL Network.

In 2011, Irvin settled a woman's lawsuit accusing him of sexual assault.

http://www.startribune.com/ex-nfl-st...ampaign=buffer

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Re: Ex-NFL star Michael Irvin investigated in sex battery case

And of course every story about this brings up Ben once again.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    And of course every story about this brings up Ben once again.
    I didn't see Ben mentioned (for a change) in the article in the OP's link(?)

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I didn't see Ben mentioned (for a change) in the article in the OP's link(?)
    Sorry, I didn't actually read that link and didn't mean to be talking specifically about that one. I had read a couple of other articles already about it and both brought up Ben like i'm sure the majority of them are going to do. I'm surprised that one didn't.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

I find it interesting that there is barely any mention of this on social media. You would think people would be going nuts over it.

Look at this retarded comment by someone on Facebook: Vincent D'Anna: Hes married go away you stalkers. You Pittsburgh Junkie Thug fans will never stop with the Bs. You people get beat on and you cats are mad cause you can't be Americas Team. Give it up and move on.

Where in the Hell did that come from?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    I find it interesting that there is barely any mention of this on social media. You would think people would be going nuts over it.

Look at this retarded comment by someone on Facebook: Vincent D'Anna: Hes married go away you stalkers. You Pittsburgh Junkie Thug fans will never stop with the Bs. You people get beat on and you cats are mad cause you can't be Americas Team. Give it up and move on.

Where in the Hell did that come from?
    The only reason Dallas is America's Team is because Pittsburgh turned the name down

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    The only reason Dallas is America's Team is because Pittsburgh turned the name down
    I tried telling that to a Cowboys fan one time. Of course, her response was, "Not-uh!! You're just jealous!!!"

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Don't get caught with a live boy or a dead girl.
    All Defense!