Thread: Poe a Falcon on 1 year deal

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Poe a Falcon on 1 year deal

8 mill with potential of 10 mill ... not a bad rental for a team with a new defensive staff to see how the pieces fit before buying them

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Poe a Falcon on 1 year deal

Grady and Poe in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secondaryconcerns View Post
    8 mill with potential of 10 mill ... not a bad rental for a team with a new defensive staff to see how the pieces fit before buying them
    IMO it's too much for a guy with two bad knees. At least it's only 1 year.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

This board is the only place I ever see anything about his "two bad knees". Guy has played 76 of 78 games since 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    This board is the only place I ever see anything about his "two bad knees". Guy has played 76 of 78 games since 2012.
    His production has declined noticeable over the past two seasons. I wouldn't pay $8-10M for his production.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert