Thread: Morris Claiborne

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Morris Claiborne

How do we feel about Mo Claiborne?

The guy had been kept off the field with injuries.(sounds like a steelers CB already)

But put in a 11 games last season and was a stud coming out of college in 2011.

27 years old

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Re: Morris Claiborne

Ladarius Green has had a healthy career by comparison. No thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Not a fan of him at all. We don't need another CB that never plays. Even when he has played, he hasn't been that good.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Rather have Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

If you could find a way to keep him on the field AND make sure that he played like he has recently and not how he did early in his career -- sure why not?

Wouldn't "count" on him.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

One year wonder, pass

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Didn't realize he had a injured year. Still could be a cheap option.
    1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

For the right price i say its a good deal

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

He did nothing but get hurt for the Crygirls after being so highly rated in the draft. I think the Ratbirds are going after him.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

If signing a CB away from the Cowboys, I would rather have Carr. Carr never misses games where Claiborne has missed 30 in 3 seasons.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I'd rather give a 1-year deal to Revis on a prove himself deal and see what happens.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

wasnt Morris Claiborne like the best cornerback in the league until he got injured like half way through the season? still, his availability is way to shaky
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="Method28 is a name known to all">

Ive read reports the Steelers are interested in just about every reject cb thats available.....im getting depressed lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    Ladarius Green has had a healthy career by comparison. No thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    wasnt Morris Claiborne like the best cornerback in the league until he got injured like half way through the season? still, his availability is way to shaky
    Pretty much. I know that Claiborne is a totaly unpredictable option, but he might be the most talented option left on the board.

IF the Pats signed him the entire board would freak out. If the Steelers signed him, everyone will hate it.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    IF the Pats signed him the entire board would freak out. If the Steelers signed him, everyone will hate it.
    Post of the month.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Pretty much. I know that Claiborne is a totaly unpredictable option, but he might be the most talented option left on the board.

You've managed to capture the can't win attitude of many fans in just a few words.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Point being we are very close to winning a SB and just one decent pass rusher or CB could get us over the hump. Why not take the chance for a few extra dollars. If any year this is the year to take the chance.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    You've managed to capture the can't win attitude of many fans in just a few words.
    Agreed.

However I also see fans (like myself) discussing the Pat's and strategy because they believe we can (and I believe will) beat them.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Agreed.

However I also see fans (like myself) discussing the Pat's and strategy because they believe we can (and I believe will) beat them.

Of course. That's what reasonable fans do.

We bitch about certain things and criticize things that we believe can be improved, but we have the sense to know that our team isn't doomed when you have a roster loaded with young talent and you just went to the AFC championship game. People that don't grasp that simple fact are mind-blowing.

How can someone look at the team and not think they are doing a pretty good job?

You keep on believing! I'm with you.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Of course. That's what reasonable fans do.

We bitch about certain things and criticize things that we believe can be improved, but we have the sense to know that our team isn't doomed when you have a roster loaded with young talent and you just went to the AFC championship game. People that don't grasp that simple fact are mind-blowing.

How can someone look at the team and not think they are doing a pretty good job?

You keep on believing! I'm with you.
    Agreed.

Occasional bitching is fine as long we don't let our balls get deflated.

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant